FREE Harmonic Trading Offers - page 22

I see something interesting on GPBUSD, but I do not know exactly, what kind of pattern is it? I've compared the ratios with these from carney book. and I got nothing so if this is a valid pattern please tell me where is the PRZ?

Files:
7.gif  23 kb

ksienio:
I see something interesting on GPBUSD, but I do not know exactly, what kind of pattern is it? I've compared the ratios with these from carney book. and I got nothing so if this is a valid pattern please tell me where is the PRZ?

i think its bat.. check out Info parameter in ZUP indicator if it showing you some pattern then if you have enabled InfoTF(its about 5item from bottom ) it will showing you whats pattern currently you see on top Left corner .

adriann:
i think its bat.. check out Info parameter in ZUP indicator if it showing you some pattern then if you have enabled InfoTF(its about 5item from bottom ) it will showing you whats pattern currently you see on top Left corner .

Thanks Adriann. Now I am discovering that the ZUP_58 has a lot of things in it and not just the fibo labels and the automatic coloring on the Triangles plus the Zigzag.

First it was the fibo levels on the Andrews Pitchfork then now it is the Text Labelling of Potential Pattern. To be frank, I really have not read thru the instructions yet.

But i am thankful to all the people who have been helpful like nen, tytian and you. Helps to familiarize myself with the indicator.

Thank you again.

ksienio:

Hi ksieno.

Just be careful with the Cable. It is true that it fits the Bearish Bat Pattern requirements. But it lacks a a validating factor like for example in Price Action or Candlestick formation.

I was recommended a good site for Candlestick Patterns. Those of you who are interested.... URL is http://www.candlesticker.com

Ibn Fernas:
Cad\Jpy again Daily ab=cd

300 pip

Files:
cadjpy.gif  21 kb

Ibn Fernas:
gbp\jpy Possible Butterfly

+ 750 pip

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  20 kb

chf 26 march

possible gartley

Files:
10.gif  21 kb

Ibn Fernas:
+ 750 pip

This trade was very profitable, but could you please indicate where was the entry point? What was the confirmation for you? Becuase market gone much below the D point and you still considered the pattern valid.

Regards

Butterfly

EUR-AUD

Files:
eur-aud_1.gif  24 kb

Possible bearish Bat on GPBJPY

Files:
10_3.gif  17 kb