Live Testing reports - page 44

bertbin:
surprise, surprise the light come from Orient from both US/JPY and EUR/JPY.

your EURJPY is on a roll !!!! this is great. what a performance!

AZBOfin

This weeks trading results

IBFX_0 -464 pips

IBFX_1 -403 pips

IBFX_2 -264 pips

FXDD_3 -354 pips (USDJPY +102 to a balance of 1333 pips in 5 weeks !!!)

ALL DEFAULT SETTINGS (5% RISK, SIGNALCOUNT=5)

IBFX0 (Mode3):

4th loosing week for $CHF in a row. Is January/February just a couple of bad month? Will it rebound or is it time to adjust the settings. I'll give it another 2 or 3 weeks.

GBPUSD - what can I say... still very much in in profit but it's turning. Like the swissie, sterling goes steady in the wrong direction. Maybe it's the european market that's currently misbehaving.

$JPY was never good for me with IBFX, but it could be much worse. EURJPY is very choppy.. win, loose, win, loose.

Overall I'd say: don't change a winning team, keep phoenix as it is and wait for the market rebound in spring.

IBFX1 (Mode3): same results as IBFX0 - makes sense, it's a 100% mirror setup.

IBFX2 (Mode1):

i don't really pay attention to this setup (Mode1) and keep it running just for comparison reason.

FXDD3 (Mode3):

Only the 5th week of trading with this account and the JPY is doing AWESOME !!! It reminds me of the great results for GBPUSD last year with the IBFX account

Definately a keeper.

For the last 6 weeks or so, the market has changed - this is for sure. If it truly goes in cycles, it will rebound and phoenix will rise again.

Account: IBFX_0

Setup: default / MM=true / Risk = 5% / SignalCount = 5, 15min. for all currency pairs

Mode: 3, full auto, look, but don't touch

Pairs: USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD, EURJPY !!! STOPPED EURUSD AFTER 5 LOOSING WEEKS !!!

Start 11/5/2006

Gain (%) 23.69% after 15 weeks

Gain ($$$) $11,067.16

Gain (pips) 2202

Account: IBFX_1

Setup: default / MM=true / Risk = 5% SignalCount = 5, 15min. for all currency pairs

Pairs: USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY

Start 12/19/2007

Loss (%) -26.96% after 9 weeks

Loss ($$$) -$13,479.95

Loss (pips) -1208

Account: IBFX_2

Setup: default / MM=true / Risk = 5% SignalCount = 5, 15min. for all currency pairs

Mode: 1, full auto, look, but don't touch

Pairs: USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY

Start 12/19/2007

Loss (%) -23.43% after 9 weeks

Loss ($$$) -$11,715.88

Loss (pips) -686

Account: FXDD_3

Pairs: USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD

Start 1/14/2007

Gain (%) 9.92% after 5 weeks

Gain ($$$) $4,960.53

Gain (pips) 1000

AZBOfin

Hi AZBO

Exactly same results on the 3 pairs we have in common... EUR/JPY make for me the difference.

Good weeks, bad weeks : we have to accept the "waves" of Fx.

But for the moment, after 11 weeks on that, Phoenix is a good EA whatever some big brains...

Waiting impatiently P6...

See you

Results for Feb 19

Here are my results as of about 11 a.m. Eastern Time with FXDD.

Timeframe 15M

Phoenix 5.7.2W

Defaults plus TS 25

Maxtrades 5, ConsecSig 15

6 pairs, but only 2 with recent trades

Cheers

TO AZBO

In my 4 curs

Seems that when USD/CHF + GB/US are good (let's says profitable) US/JPY+ and EUR/JPY are bad... And same stuff in the other way !!!!

That's perfect....will always win... with a 61% winning trades

Need to be verified

autumnleaves:
Here are my results as of about 11 a.m. Eastern Time with FXDD.

Timeframe 15M

Phoenix 5.7.2W

Defaults plus TS 25

Maxtrades 5, ConsecSig 15

6 pairs, but only 2 with recent trades

Cheers

15 winning trades out of 17.... this is huge! just get rid of the GBPJPY and you're on your way to financial freedom

AZBOfin

bertbin:
TO AZBO

In my 4 curs

Seems that when USD/CHF + GB/US are good (let's says profitable) US/JPY+ and EUR/JPY are bad... And same stuff in the other way !!!!

That's perfect....will always win... with a 61% winning trades

Need to be verified

now the question arises... when to switch the pairs and when not to switch. sounds like a 50/50 chance. back to the coin flippin'...

(where's my crystal ball?)

this week i bet on EURJPY and USDJPY. it's going to be interesting on wednesday when the BOJ raises the interest rates (or not). anyways, my live accounts will be taken offline and i'll trade only the demos.

AZBOfin

AZBOfin:
now the question arises... when to switch the pairs and when not to switch. sounds like a 50/50 chance. back to the coin flippin'...

(where's my crystal ball?)

this week i bet on EURJPY and USDJPY. it's going to be interesting on wednesday when the BOJ raises the interest rates (or not). anyways, my live accounts will be taken offline and i'll trade only the demos.

AZBOfin

No, not a question of to switch or not switch : leave things like that coz if this way is good you will be always winner as you have a 61 % winning trades on all the 4 curs.

(forget to have a 100 % by switching !!!!! )

BoJ... Huuuuu ! They can hike... or not... Everything can happen with BoJ !!!!Even the worst !!!!

(I already say to our friend Autumn to wipe OUT GB/JPY... but he don't want to listen to me... And always on p572aw%#@ = ???? Well, he manage his stuff)

Wise to switch off live account...

bertbin:
No, not a question of to switch or not switch : leave things like that coz if it's this way is good you will be always winner as you have a 61 % winning trades on all the 4 curs.

but i agree with you - i don't need 100% winning trades either. it's impossible anyways.

i like to see 70%-75% winning trades, 61% is a bit too short. don't forget we are trading with 1:2 TP/SL - it takes 2 wins to make up for one loss.

AZBOfin

BTW: did you see my optimized settings for the EURJPY in the "setting files" thread and pcontour's conversion of it? [sarcasm on] oh i'm sorry, you don't use the 5.7.2 version [sarcasm off]

AZBOfin:
but i agree with you - i don't need 100% winning trades either. it's impossible anyways. i like to see 70%-75% winning trades, 61% is a bit too short. don't forget we are trading with 1:2 TP/SL - it takes 2 wins to make up for one loss. AZBOfin

Impossible that's right... But like you i liked to see a 70% winning, 61 % a bit to short to sleep well... not bad but a bit to short...

BTW: did you see my optimized settings for the EURJPY in the "setting files" thread and pcontour's conversion of it? [sarcasm on] oh i'm sorry, you don't use the 5.7.2 version [sarcasm off]

ALL SARCASM !!!!!!

BTW : good job...