Wonders never cease

dsouzagroup:
Hi!

Can anybody fund me 100-200$ in e-gold/WMZ or Liberty Reserve to start up,

Please Pm me in this forum.

Thanks,

Nimrod Tony D'souza

Youre joking right??!!

You've probably never traded in your life which means that theres a 99.99% you will lose the $200.00.

Get a job and SAVE the money, then you will appreciate what it means when you lose it.

Some of the people at these forums never cease to amaze me.

OceanFX

hi

dsouzagroup:
Hi!

Thanks,

Nimrod Tony D'souza

What do you mean ? did u have proven and profitable fx system ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

dsouzagroup:
Hi!

Thanks,

Nimrod Tony D'souza

Since you apparently have no money to trade, it's difficult to believe you've ever done so. If that's true, you have no experience and cannot hope to be successful right off the bat if someone gives you trading money. I don't care how much faith you have in your system or EA. You'll fail....PERIOD!!!!

The road to success is paved with long hours, intense devotion, hard work, perseverance, struggle, loss, blood, sweat, and tears. Then you start over and go through it again. Nobody owes you anything.

If you're willing to go through the above, however, you can make it.

Enough said.

dsouzagroup:
Hi!

Thanks,

Nimrod Tony D'souza

Robbing 7/11 could get you $200.You have less chance of getting caught doing that than you do keeping the $200 in a forex account.

Having read your other posts and seeing as how you have stumbled onto the Holy Grail of a simple moving average crossover, I was all set to fund you with $400.........$200 for you and $200 for me.

Being a believer in multiple streams of income; I would have had you run my $200 as a managed account.

Then I found this:

Hello,

Its not possible for me to be sitting all day on the charts cuz i have to go to work and i do miss out of great opps when i am not around, i would really appreciate if someone could give me a metatrader 4 e-mail alert indicator that will send me an e-mail as soon as a MA crossover happened,

Thanks,

Nimrod Tony Dsouza

Since you have a job.....I suggest you cash your next paycheck and fund your own account.

Toodles.........................!!!!!!

I'll do it!!

Send me $500, then I'll take that, send you $4.99 back, you send me two paper clips and a stuffed buffalo. Then we meet up somewhere in New Mexico, I'll hand you $10,000,000 in large unmarked bills, you use your holy grail software to make us $15,000,000,000. Then we rendezvous in Tahiti for mixed drinks and bowling.

OceanFx:
Youre joking right??!!

You've probably never traded in your life which means that theres a 99.99% you will lose the $200.00.

Get a job and SAVE the money, then you will appreciate what it means when you lose it.

Some of the people at these forums never cease to amaze me.

OceanFX

Hi! I have been practising for months, infact i am into forex since 2005, but i want to start seriously and the only ways i find are either

A. Get a job and work a few months and raise a startup

B. If anyone wants to give me a startup i can save the few months and trade instead.

I am usually a trader who trades on the 4hour and weekly charts.

Im using really amazing settings and indicators on my 4hour and weekly chart system, my average trades on a demo account are over 200-300pips , infact i still got a 150pips USD/JPY trade in just a 12-24 hours of open.

Im very confident i can make 100-200$ into like 10,000-20,000$ in a course of a 5-10weeks time!

If anyones interested we can work out a profit deal,

Also ive managed to make 100USD into like 2000USD in 2-3 days in a Japan volatile market in a demo account, so i can show you that statement too if u are interested, but its way back in august statement, Thats my highscore returns, u could say that was 2000% return in 3days, but only because usd/jpy moved 700pips down, so u can imagine how badly the other japan pairs may have moved.

Im planning on using the 100-200$ and fund it into the liteforex cents account so like i have 10,000-20,000cents and work that to a 1000$ in a 2-3 weeks time, then i start 1000$ in a dollar account and i am sure following my methods i can grow it to 10,000$+ in a few weeks!!!!

Wow, you have some b@lls and some wild imagination.

You know what, open a new $1000 demo account today and make it to $2000 in 5 weeks. THEN we'll start talking $20k from $200 in 10 weeks .

Don't forget to post your statements here

c4n:
Wow, you have some b@lls and some wild imagination.

You know what, open a new $1000 demo account today and make it to $2000 in 5 weeks. THEN we'll start talking $20k from $200 in 10 weeks .

Don't forget to post your statements here

Visit my post here . https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178188