Pip Boxer EA set

Found these on Yahoo been fwd. testing and they have been doing pretty good have them on aud/usd,usd/chf, and usd/jpy and this week. Chf: 2trades -36pips,+46 pips,Aud: 2 trades +45pips and +45pips and Jpy:1 trade for +60 pips. A total of 160 pips for this week so far. Use all on M15 timeframe.Default settings.

Files:

More information

Found more information about this:

These are the pairs:

USDJPY

GBPUSD

USDCHF

AUDUSD

EURUSD

To know how the EA works read through the following posts:

http://www.forexfactory.com/forexfo.. .573&postcount= 1

http://www.forexfactory.com/forexfo.. .84&postcount= 25

How to use the EA:

Download the zip file from this post.

Extract the zip file to "experts" folder of MT4.

Open the files in MetaEditor and compile them.

Attach every EA to its equivalent M15 chart. For

example "GBPUSD_Pip_ Boxer" to M15 GBPUSD.

Change the value of the "_server_time" external variable based on

the server time of your broker. If their server time is GMT the

value would be 0. If their server time is GMT+1 the value would be

1, and so on.

Do not change any the value of any other variables. By default the

system risks about 1% of your account free margin. You may increase

this value but I don't suggest it. Assign a new value

to "Value_At_Risk" to achive this goal. If you wish to trade a fixed

number of lots then alter the value of "Value_At_Risk" to 0 and then

assign your desired value to "user_lot_size" . The minimut number of

lots that you may trade is 0.1 standard lots.

Even if you feel comfortable with the results that I've posted

here do not start live trading. You need to test the system on demo

to make sure the server time is set properly.

mrtools

updated version of pip boxer

Attached is much better version of pip boxer e.a. along with pdf file explaining its use.

tools

The only issue is that the author did not published the source code of v2.0 version and the ex4 files have time limit - as far as I know.

The final release the v2.0 might be commercial since v1.0 was sold by somebody - a known procedure of thieves, as we saw it concerning other EAs as well.

The only issue is that the author did not published the source code of v2.0 version and the ex4 files have time limit - as far as I know. The final release the v2.0 might be commercial since v1.0 was sold by somebody - a known procedure of thieves, as we saw it concerning other EAs as well

Hi Chrissoff

For now it seems v2 is ex4 because like you said v1 was being sold on ebay.The creator says he is not sure about making v2 commercial or not. Anyway heres an updated v2 and pdf.He added eur/gbp had a pf, of 2.63 backtesting.

Regards

tools

more info

Useful information on this:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The back-test results and also the previous weeks forward results showed that based on the broker's you are trading with you'd better to avoid tradig some of the pairs. Here I have 3 EAs for your forward test. I also picked 5 brokers.

The selection of brokers is just based on the feedback I received from you last year. It doesn't mean these are selected brokers for this EA. There might be some other brokers out there that show better results both at backtest and forward test.

PipBoxer 2 system depends on the server time of your broker. Please contact your broker and ask about their server time with respect to GMT in winter. You need to change the external variable "_server_time" accordingly. For example if their server time it GMT assign 0 to this variable. If it is GMT+2 assign 2 and so on.

The _server_time for the brokers that I use for forward test are as follows: IBFX=0;FXDD=2, Alpari=1; MIG=1; NF=2

You do not need to change any other variables. If you have previous versions of the EAs in place you see another variable to change (i.e. _time_shift). Please download the new version from post #1 to make sure this variable is set by the system not you.

If a pair is not profitable for a broker I'll mark it in redand if it is profitable I mark it in green. I do not suggest trading red pairs but you may consider them anyway for forward testing. The results on forward test could be totally different from back-test.

GBPUSD

Broker MIG Gain

Broker IBFX Gain

Broker NF Gain

Broker Alpari Gain

Broker FXDD Gain

USDCHF

Broker MIG Gain

Broker Alpari Gain

Broker IBFXLoss

Broker FXDD Gain

Broker NF Gain

EURGBP

Broker MIG Gain

Broker Alpari Loss

Broker IBFX Gain

Broker FXDD Loss

Broker Nf Gain

Why Different Back-test Results?

You might ask why we get different back-test results for different brokers. These are some of the reasons:

The brokers' price policies are different including but not limieted to spread and rollover swap. A broker may provide you with a tight spread on one pair but a wide spread on the other.

I either use MetaTrader and/or Alpari data for backtesting (the only sources for backtesting that I'm aware of). The back-test data can be different from the broker's data resulting in different back-test results.

Back-testing is just par of story. It's just there to give a rough idea about how a system works. You also need to forward test the system to make sure it really works. I have placed several tools and shields to enhance the behaviour of the system at the time of live trading. I hope with all these tools in place you can always make money with PipBoxer 2 no matter which broker you choose. I'll in the end develop the EAs for several pairs (at least 8 pairs) so you'll find at least 3 pairs that match your brokers policies. I think 3 pairs is enough to make money with PB2.

The Complete List of Pairs:

The following backtest results are based on MIG platform only. Please note that USDCHF(1) and USDCHF(2) are two different EAs that both trade USDCHF. I have shared USDCHF(2) with you.

GBPUSD

EURJPY

EURCAD

USDCHF(1)

USDCHF(2)

EURGBP

tools

Pip Boxer free version

is their a free version of pip boxer, or copycat similar EA around

The V1's should still be out there, as he released the source code. No V2 is non-commercial.