MetaTrader. New versions and Daily builds - page 2

build 193 is not the problem

Hi,

My problem of open charts not updating when I switch between Demo and Live accounts is solved. I talked to InterbankFX support, and they told me that the reason is because my Demo account is Standard account while my Live account is Mini account. Now I have both Mini accounts.

It's my stupidity I guess....

Brgds to all.

seems good .....downloading

~Walid

Mt4

I'm glad to hear this

"1. Removed Multilanguage Pack, the distributive size decreased to 3 MByte;"

"4. Tester: Imrpoved fractal modeling of a bar. Now more smoothed patterns are used to model price movements;"

=================

Forex Indicators Collection

connection help

my mt4 liveupdate keeps trying to run but keeps coming back with a no connection message, even though i am connected to the server with my mt4 trading platform.

Can anyone HELP, please?

same with me, cannot update my meta4

the line always disconnect with error

waaustin:
my mt4 liveupdate keeps trying to run but keeps coming back with a no connection message, even though i am connected to the server with my mt4 trading platform. Can anyone HELP, please?

You can update with liveupdate but better way is downloading new version completely and reinstalls it.

kohzadi:
You can update with liveupdate but better way is downloading new version completely and reinstalls it.

That depends actually. If you are using a white-label version of the terminal (broker-modified), it MAY mess up smth. I havent tried that, since I dont like using broker-modified versions, but it theory it might mess things up.

I LOVE

Several people are having major problems with Strategy Tester in Build 200. I can't get build 200 to import any historical data, and it also screwed up the historical data already installed. For some pairs, I can't backtest at all now.

Ducati:
Several people are having major problems with Strategy Tester in Build 200. I can't get build 200 to import any historical data, and it also screwed up the historical data already installed. For some pairs, I can't backtest at all now.

Very hard to believe this. For one, I have been testing on 200 just fine. Two, two weeks before the official rls date of 200 (14 Nov) there was a build 199. So for two weeks before 200 people have been testing the new build and there was no problems. I mean, I'm not saying that you are lying or smth. The problem might be with your settings/broker/you(messed smth up). I suggest you report this on the developers forum: http://www.metaquotes.net/forum/ . But again, keep in mind that build 200 have been around for more than 3 weeks now and it seems fine with most of the people.

All the best,

Diam0nd.

I LOVE

Well done to Metaquotes. Even the version I am running under emulation on Linux updated itself