Quantitative Qualitative Estimation for MT4?

Wondering if anyone has seen an MT4 version of this VT indicator? If not can anyone convert it to MT4 please?

Files:
qqe.jpg  49 kb
qqe.txt  2 kb

Hi,

I coded this, but it is not working smoothly, if someone can fix it, it would be great.

goover:
Hi, I coded this, but it is not working smoothly, if someone can fix it, it would be great.

Hi Goover,

Thanks for the QQE indicator. But the lines are too close together, it's kinda hard to see unless you really enlarge the indi window. Can you help to make the lines a bit farther than each other please .... Thanks in advance.

Hi,

This is a faulty version, need someone to find out the errors. By the way, trendrsi v3 is doing the same thing. Just modify the k's value will do.

Files:

Anyone into Quantitative ie fundamental price models in forex?

Hi all

Anyone here used Excel or other software to generate fundamental price models in forex.

Thereby being able to predict prices and enter trades using a technical analysis overlay.

I personally think this approach has great benefits.

The downside is that it can be time consuming. In addition, those with a statisitical/ advanced mathematical and programming background may be able to do more than someone of a pure tech/ sentiment background.

Anyone here want to work in a group and explore this? Anyone have any observations/ experiences to share

Best wishes to all!