Phreaky Phorex Successful Manual EA Needs Coding Experts - page 2

stop-loss is a matter of opinion, i dont use one and havent for a long time.....its your preference, when you start trading the system you''ll see what i mean......although a stop-loss doesnt hurt just in case of a power outage or some other disaster......lets code it first then we'll work on the options.....

actually i do have a backup power supply as i live in the cayman islands and there are a few hurricanes from time to time, so i always make sure my generator works

phorex_phreak,

You say you are in the market 24 hours a day with this system, but you trade it manually so you must sleep unless you are a robot. What times of day do you usually trade this system? Also, do you factor in spread with the T/P levels? How many lots do you usually trade as a percentage of your account? For example, if you have a $10k account, is your inital trade 2 full lots, 4 full lots, 6 lots?

hello aegis,

yes i do sleep, not much though during the week, probably 2-3 hours a night sometimes less, im a slave to my computer during the week, no the TP does not include the spread, and if your trading an account size of 10,000 dollars then 2 full lots(200k) is acceptable to start, i wouldn't go higher than that....cheers, keep on phreaking......

phorex_phreak:
Hello everyone,

I've been using this manual system with a lot of success over the past few years however I can't seem to find someone skilled enough to code it for me...Hopefully we can put our skills together and come up with something that we can use.....let's call it "Phreaky Phorex Trader"......with a 10,000 dollar account you should be making anywhere from 5-10,000 per month using this system.....A big thankyou to everyone ahead of time who will make this a reality!!!!! Here it is:

GPB/USD, 5 minute chart, cmsforex.com, i use there indicators, only 2 of them, i

use 2 moving averages, #1 is the VIDYA, Chande's Variable Index Dynamic Average

and i use the default settings, #2 indicator is the DEMA, Double Exponential

Moving Average and i use a setting of 24 on that one...the system is pretty

easy, when the DEMA crosses above the VIDYA i buy 2 full lots (200k), then if

the price goes in my direction by 10 pips i unload 1 lot (100k), if it goes

another 50 pips in my direction i unload .5 lots (50k), then the final .5 lots

(50k) i take when the price hits 100 pips in my direction.... the same for a

short position when the DEMA crosses below the VIDYA, whenever it crosses a new

postion of 2 lots (200k) is always taken...for example if the DEMA crosses above

VIDYA to go long and it goes in my direction 10 pips, i take the 10 pips at 1

lot (100k), then if the price drops and the DEMA crosses below the VIDYA the

remaining 1.5 lots (150k) long that are opened automatically close and a new

position of 2 lots (200k) are immediately taken short, and vice versa!!! i have

had someone try to code this before with no success... this procedure of trading

has been making me a lot of money over the last several years. hopefully you can code this, your in the market 24 hours a day with this system.....It's a pure money management system.........

Pop Quiz :There are 3 ways this system takes profits, can you name them????

The system is pretty easy to code. I don't know why you said the others failed. Did they fail to implement the MM? Or was the system they coded fail to make profits?

If they coded the MM portion right and was not profitable, then there must be something with the system. You are probably using your discretion, without consciously making that decision, to trade manually and thereby making profits, whereas a dumb EA will just trade without having the advantage of the powerful human brain to assist it.

maji,

thankyou for your response, everytime i paid someone to try to code it, it never functioned properly fom the start, ie. opened positions to late 3, 4 candles AFTER the cross, take profits never worked properly for whatever reason, if the system is coded properly, meaning, as soon as it crosses the positions open or close and the take profits are executed correctly i have no doubt this will be an EA that will kick some butt, hopefully someone like you can help with this special project.....keep on phreaking, thankyou

Maji:
The system is pretty easy to code. I don't know why you said the others failed. Did they fail to implement the MM? Or was the system they coded fail to make profits? If they coded the MM portion right and was not profitable, then there must be something with the system. You are probably using your discretion, without consciously making that decision, to trade manually and thereby making profits, whereas a dumb EA will just trade without having the advantage of the powerful human brain to assist it.

I was thinking the same thing. If the previous systems failed to make profits, the problem may have been the entry bar. Sometimes on MA cross systems it looks like the 2 lines crossed when they are really just touching each other. If this is the case, the coded system would fail because it won't be able to enter until the next bar. Where as, the human eye will see the two lines touch or come very close to each other and get a better entry.

phorex_phreak,

Maybe you can post some screenshots of your charts from today and where you entered.

the problems always came with the execution part of the EA.....never to my liking unfortunately......the system is a money maker, no doubt...i dont know how to post a screen shot...go to cmsforex.com download the free charts and put the indidcators on and you'll see what i mean.....keep on phreaking, cheers

VIDYA indicator on VT trader

Hello,

I just downloaded VT Trader. How can I get VIDYA indicator on the chart?

I can not find it.

Sorry,

GOT IT !

I will try your system.

right click on the chart, go to "add indicators", and you'll see it, alphabetical order under chande's variable index dynamic average....keep on phreaking...