Phreaky Phorex Successful Manual EA Needs Coding Experts - page 9

Phreaky me thinks your about to become a legend well done fella

Tom, thats what happaned with MA cross, price often far from cross. The second signal you have-sell, it will happan ll the time without filter, because MA lines not fixed, they got fixed only after bar closed.

Tom and Akil,

The two indicators I wrote are buggy. I based them on another indicator that I had found here. However, the logic is buggy. It rewrites the past!!!

So, the indicators have to be redone completely. Otherwise the EA is useless.

Maji

EA bugs

OK. I will wait for corrections.

Thank you

thanks for all your hard work guys, your making it come true bit by bit......keep on phreaking........

here is the EA that one of the programmers made for me but the problem witht this one was that it closed 4 or 5 bars after the cross....also, i dont know how to change the name of the EA to Phreaky Trading, maybe someone can help me with that.......keep on phreakingtrend_reversal_and_runner.mq4

you can just right click the name of your file in explorer and choose rename. Something with .mq4 as the extension. Also if you have mt4 installed, I assume you do, then double click the .mq4 file and change the text inside the file that says "Trend Reversal and Runner" to whatever you want.

With the different versions that you have now, you should choose a naming convention. IE, "Trend Reversal and Runner" might become Phreaky1.mq4. Then the version that Maji did might become Phreaky2.mq4. Having said that, I like the look of the code in TrendReversal, I havent tried it yet.

I am also forward testing Maji's Version with Kaufman2 and Dema25 as the indicators. I guess it would be Phreaky2.1.mq4. If it acts properly I will post it. Then I'd like to build the indicators into the EA so it was all in one.

later

phorex_phreak:
here is the EA that one of the programmers made for me but the problem witht this one was that it closed 4 or 5 bars after the cross....also, i dont know how to change the name of the EA to Phreaky Trading, maybe someone can help me with that.......keep on phreakingtrend_reversal_and_runner.mq4

Looks like they were using EMA instead of Vidya.

thanks tross,

hopefully we can get a workable EA very soon....hope the EA and indicators i posted here can be of some help to you guys.........keep on phreaking