Phreaky Phorex Successful Manual EA Needs Coding Experts - page 4

Crosses..

You use this on any other crosses besides GBP/USD?

Wow!!

This is a great manual trading system. The automation can only make it better. I just finished manually back-testing this system and since 11/2/06 it made a total of 177 pips. It only lost 41 pips for a net grand profit total of.........................136 pips!!!!!! Not bad for 6 trading days. This will make you all the way to the bank Really interested in seeing this one in action. Let me know how I can help.

Jar

hello jimmy,

thanks for your post, yes i only use it with the gbp/usd......keep on phreaking.....

hey jarcrocker,

thanks for the testing, hopefully someone will come up with an EA that will mimic the manual trading..........keep on phreaking..........

Took my first test trade on the 16:10 candle cross. Let's see what happens.. it looks like a whipsaw right now, not real $$ so lets see.......

I too have set up the chart and the first thing that I notice looking back is that if you say take a long and wait until the next cross of the indicators to go short, the second cross is higher than entry so you cancel the longs to go short and don't actually lose.

Same of course applies to going short.

Nice :-)

Dema

Hey bluto! Found two variations of DEMA for mq4. The first DEMA file looks the most similar to the one on VT Trader. I don't think it will make much difference they are very close. Haven't found one for VIDYA yet.

Jar

Files:
dema_1.mq4  3 kb
dema1.mq4  4 kb

good observation mike, thats part of the answer from the first post, there's still another powerful part to it..........im still in canada aking care of the mother-in-law, will be back in cayman hopefully by the end of the month.........call me, i PM'd you my number here in canada......keep on phreaking

good job jarcrocker............i can feel it.....we're almost there....keep on phreaking

sounds good tross.......keep on phreaking