Amyone using Global Trading Strategy?

Hi,

I was recommended a strategy called ' Global Trading Strategy' (GTS). It cost $149 dollars to know about this strategy. I would like to know if anyone is using the strategy and what they feel about it. So I can decide whether to buy it or not. Its just that theres so much rubbish out there. Its difficult to tell which is good. If you want you can pm me.

Thank you

FxBabe

ps. sorry for bad spelling

Any links them we can have a look ?

Mart

First I have heard of it, it does sound interesting though

I am a member of Rob Bookers Training and they have just released a new system called the Arizona Rules and it is awesome

hi

FXBabe:
Hi,

I was recommended a strategy called ' Global Trading Strategy' (GTS). The strategy belongs to some guy called FXtrader in one of the other forums. It cost $149 dollars to know about this strategy. I would like to know if anyone is using the strategy and what they feel about it. So I can decide whether to buy it or not. Its just that theres so much rubbish out there. Its difficult to tell which is good. If you want you can pm me.

Thank you

FxBabe

ps. sorry for bad spelling

it's interesting coz they said there's no indicator involved...

statistical methode perhaps ?

============================

Forex Indicators Collection New Update

I've found the information I was looking for. Thanks

I subscribed to it. I could not recommend it at this time. All my backtesting to-date shows it to be a loosing method, and I'm currently having a spat with the developer over it. If I remember to, I will report back the final outcome.....