ABC or 123 method - page 2

zurin:
hi jeff, would you try this template...

I'll try it, thanks Zurin!

i am new to forex, and thanks for the sharing. what is the winning rate for this system? Have anyone tried it? What's the performance?

zurin:
hi jeff, would you try this template...

Zurin,

What is your super signals indicator based on? It seems to give very nice signals.

deepdrunk:
Here is 1-2-3 indicator i have,hope it can help you.

Only few words about NEXGEN and mr Novak (owner).

I tested their software,indicators and systems on TS few years ago and i was delighted as i was new in the trading bussines.They have some nice looking indicators like BBMACD,T3 lines,TREND BANDS....but for the price of 10 000 $.

I could not pay that so i found all copies here for mt4 free and i made some of them by myself for Prorealtime.

They also have some interesting videos about braking suport-resistance and i also wathched this 1,2,3 setup but not all what they teach about braking of some point is true.Market is verry complex and hard,you can make money using those indicators but you can also lose,so point is not in the indicators,it is fighting with your self,fighting for discipline,against greed,fear...blind entries.

Selling TS (and e-signal also) indicators for 10 000 $ is good bussines,why he is not only trading with them ???It would be lot faster to make money trading those systems...

God bless MT4 and our free forums

p.s. i don't have mq4 only ex4 and here is trend bands also,i like it;bbmacd i have but it is using to much CPU

I need the updated version on 123 system. If anybody have please give me thanks.

Zurin 55 indicator

Hi Zurin,

Thanks for sharing your indicator combined with the Dinapoli indicators, as I am a newbie could please give a brief description as to the best way to use them.

Thanks

Regards

Isaac

deepdrunk:

I tested their software,indicators and systems on TS few years ago and i was delighted as i was new in the trading bussines.They have some nice looking indicators like BBMACD,T3 lines,TREND BANDS....but for the price of 10 000 $.

I could not pay that so i found all copies here for mt4 free and i made some of them by myself for Prorealtime.

They also have some interesting videos about braking suport-resistance and i also wathched this 1,2,3 setup but not all what they teach about braking of some point is true.Market is verry complex and hard,you can make money using those indicators but you can also lose,so point is not in the indicators,it is fighting with your self,fighting for discipline,against greed,fear...blind entries.

Selling TS (and e-signal also) indicators for 10 000 $ is good bussines,why he is not only trading with them ???It would be lot faster to make money trading those systems...

p.s. i don't have mq4 only ex4 and here is trend bands also,i like it;bbmacd i have but it is using to much CPU

Hi,

I italian trader,

for same timeI try to setting in Prorealtime the indicator Nexgen t3, but I could not.

It possible to give me the setting ?

my email is: antoniodeangelis@gmail.com

Thanks for all

Mt4

Hello Deepdrunk,

I have searched carefully but I am unable to find the Nexgen T3 equivalents in MT4. Kindly post the ones you have in MT4.

Thanks.

deepdrunk:

PZ abc retracement indicator

pz-abcd-retracement.ex4

Files: