XP Moving Average! - page 46

Hi All,

Good thread since 2006

i only read first replays and few from last replay in2010 and i know that the last version of EA is 29-10-2010 isn't it? and is there are new version of indicator or i should use the first in the first post edited in 13-10-2010?

a7med918:
Hi All,

Good thread since 2006

i only read first replays and few from last replay in2010 and i know that the last version of EA is 29-10-2010 isn't it? and is there are new version of indicator or i should use the first in the first post edited in 13-10-2010?

Post 448 is the newest!

its works fine!

regards gatowman

gatowman:
Post 448 is the newest!

its works fine!

regards gatowman

thanks for reply ,

i download last version and works well but i have bad result i try it using the same setting file ####xpmaea.set using initial demo account 10000$ GBP/USD 1H

plz inform me with best pairs and time frame

thanks

a7med918:
thanks for reply ,

i download last version and works well but i have bad result i try it using the same setting file ####xpmaea.set using initial demo account 10000$ GBP/USD 1H

plz inform me with best pairs and time frame

thanks

Hi,

these are my settings and tell me your results,

if you have better.

regards gatowman

Files:

gatowman:
Hi,

these are my settings and tell me your results,

if you have better.

regards gatowman

This is good effort. But modeling quality still very poor.

Attached my strategy tester tutorial. give them a review to get better testing.

Errormessage

I all,

I use the EA and it is working so far. But as soon as an order is open, I receive the message, "GBPUSD TP order modify failed with error(0): no error" I use the settings from Gatowman, my broker is Active Trades

So what can I do to solve the problem??

(Sorry for my english)

Thanks for your help

Regards

Traderboon:
I all,

I use the EA and it is working so far. But as soon as an order is open, I receive the message, "GBPUSD TP order modify failed with error(0): no error" I use the settings from Gatowman, my broker is Active Trades

So what can I do to solve the problem??

(Sorry for my english)

Thanks for your help

Regards

This is not an error. You can ignore it.

XPMA EA manual

codeguru,

would you please tell the function of each setting in XPMA,

like magic number, i dunno what its function

MA Cross

Hi CodersGuru,

What do you think about an MA cross signal added to the EA?

I think it might be better to have a fast and slow MA (at least for JMA) and have the actual trade executed when the lines cross (at the close of the bar)

I love the JMA indicator and im very glad you included it in your indicator and EA, but i would really love to see some setting to have it trade on a MA cross. JMA's hardly lag or overshoot price, and i think it would be a great addition.

Ive been back testing this EA and i think it has promise, and i think that by having a MA crosss to signal the trade might help against whipshaw of the MA constantly changing as price moves.

Also, does the EA wait until the close of the bar to enter a trade when the MA changes or does it enter on the MA change?

Thanks for your help and thank your for an excellent EA and indicator and all your hard work and effort you put into it.