XP Moving Average! - page 16

You are a real top guy codersguru

adrazz:
these settings are what i am using, but instead of fractals for the stoploss I am using stop dog.

Hey Adrazz,

What is a stop dog?

Regards,

Mangman

codersguru:
To change the Arrow you have to change the value of these lines:

int UpArrowCode = 233;

int DownArrowCode = 234;

I didn't make them external variables to simplify the iCustomcalling to the xpMA!

Thanks for the answer, coders'. If they can't be made a changable option, I will be doing it manually then. Again, thanks for your kind asnwer. Great work, seriosly, keep it up!

Also, to which value should I change them? I can't seem to find the code of those arrows I want in the help. Any ideas on that?

best regards,

Diam0nd

P.S. And again, the only problem I have with those arrows that they look like a DOS arrows to me :/

I LOVE

mangman:
Hey Adrazz,

What is a stop dog?

Regards,

Mangman

It applies a dot on your charts showing where to use your stop

Files:
stopdog.ex4  4 kb

fxnewbie:
+30 pips ero-us

Hi

What are you using for your exits, a set amount of pips?

Wingdings!

Diam0nd:

Also, to which value should I change them? I can't seem to find the code of those arrows I want in the help. Any ideas on that?

best regards,

Diam0nd

P.S. And again, the only problem I have with those arrows that they look like a DOS arrows to me :/

I LOVE

Search the MQL4 help (in MetaEditor) for the word "Wingdings" and you'll find the codes!

yes

adrazz:
Hi What are you using for your exits, a set amount of pips?

Yes, i am using only TP. 30, 50, 70 and 100. When i see that price break 20 pips, i move my sl al BE. When break 30 pips, i let it run, but if doesent reach tp 50, i move my sl at 30 pips profit.

fxnewbie:
Yes, i am using only TP. 30, 50, 70 and 100. When i see that price break 20 pips, i move my sl al BE. When break 30 pips, i let it run, but if doesent reach tp 50, i move my sl at 30 pips profit.

Hi! And compliment for results!

Can you post yours xpMA indicator settings?

Best regards

codersguru:
Search the MQL4 help (in MetaEditor) for the word "Wingdings" and you'll find the codes!

Thanks! Got it now

Strange tho, all previous versions layed on the graph perfectly and I was able to tell when to buy and when to sell pretty good. In v4 however, the indicator doesnt seem to lay on the graph the way I like it too. I tried different settings but couldnt make it follow the price more precisely. Any ideas on that, guys? Or Coders'?

fxnewbie:

sounds good