HedgeEA - page 53

yesh. using it sucessfully.

correlation on and bollinger on.

ok, what about bollinger TF, and TP levels?

Presumably this is GBPJPY and CHFJPY?

HedgeEA_v6.1

I have been testing for last 24 hours and I don't see any bugs. Time will tell I guess. Successfully opened original trade and 2 additional micro trades, and closed after reaching AutoProfit Target. Seems to be working correctly. If any bugs I'm sure we will sort them out.

This version will open daily trades of micro lots untill profit is reached or until max number of open trades has been reached.

Default settings are fine. I only tested with Bollinger = true, correlation = false.

Good luck everyone.

Steve

I found a bug

I'm not sure how easy it will be to fix this, but it seems that if the price is changing quickly it won't open the daily trades. It seems to skip right past. Can someone maybe work out a way to retry the trades if it fails?

HedgeEA v6.1 - Fixed

I believe I have fixed the bug. Please post a message here if you see any more problems.

Here it is. HedgeEA v6.1 - Fixed.

Another minor fix

Chart not displaying any currency pair prices has now been fixed. Was only showing prices as 0.0000. Now fixed.

Files:

Thanks!

I'm using an IBFX demo, but there is no CHF/JPY available for it. Is there an alternativehedge pair for me?

Actually it wasn't a hedge

After experiencing a couple weeks of drawndown from HedgeEA, I went to do more research.

Buying GBPJPY and Selling CHFJPY is actually buying GBPCHF, so if GBPCHF having a downtrend, most probably we will having a big drawndown.

Numerous ways has been suggested to reduce the drawndown by having a trio (mentioned in kelisk forum) by buying GBPJPY, selling CHFJPY and selling GBPUSD.

Is trio a better way? Is there any other ways to go around this?

Just want to hear more people views regarding on this issue.

you are right , buying gbpjpy and selling chfjpy is equal to buy gbpchf

so, in order to protect the drawdown, we need to hedge also the gbpchf