Modify Wolfe wave - page 27

elsevillano:
Wolfes most graphics are not true, since a pattern wolfe time required conditions and requirements for extension of waves.

Only have validity in corrective patterns.

regards

There is not perfection available in patterns...... we need to recognize potential and then trade it if trade is available

no perfection in waves?

except when teaching it right?

qwertymyfx:
no perfection in waves? except when teaching it right?

Well, when u da teacher. you have the option of showing what you want to the student. and when u the student.......... trading.... you have to play the patterns as dealt and they may have just a wee difference to the teacher chosen ones.. hehe I think wolfe waves have a good success rate... but not all of them do. and some imperfect wolfe waves are as good as the correct ones.

Blaiserboy:
Well, when u da teacher. you have the option of showing what you want to the student. and when u the student.......... trading.... you have to play the patterns as dealt and they may have just a wee difference to the teacher chosen ones.. hehe I think wolfe waves have a good success rate... but not all of them do. and some imperfect wolfe waves are as good as the correct ones.

ok, so what is the success rate of wolf waves?

qwertymyfx:
ok, so what is the success rate of wolf waves?

I trade them and find that about 60 percent of mine seem to be fine

Blaiserboy:
I trade them and find that about 60 percent of mine seem to be fine

...it's the other 40% that are making waves...woof, woof....

daraknor:
I went over the chart to see if I could find the section of your chart. I did, and it appears Murrey Math beats Wolfe Waves.

In MM, if the price goes over (or under) a thick line but doesn't close above the second line above the thick line, it falls back to at least the dotted line. 6/8 (Oct 15), 4/8 (Nov 8)

Hi Darknor,

I have not seen that MM indi with all the mMM's plotted, do you have a copy of it. also that MM info was good do you have a source where you found that info as I had not come across that. I'm starting to study MM's and really liking them.

thanks in advance

I am familiar with BS is it enough? Ha, ha, ha...

Tell me how can I post a new thread? I don't see any link to it.

Hermes

it is nice to see for once an indicator that measures waves from the distanced past

Anyone familiar with BPS Wolfe Waves?

I found this indicator some time ago. It is interesting because it is like Elliott Waves, but according to its name it is more like Wolfe Waves.

I have attached a 15 minute GU chart for you to check out. The signal on this chart is to go long at point 5.

Has anyone traded the Wolfe Waves before with success?

Thanks. Chris

Files:
gbpusd.gif  27 kb