ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 204

Perfect Killer:
It was really a long time dint follow this thread already..so happy this thread still exist for so many years..so sad for those newbies who read from 1st post until the last..that's not a easy job (hard mission) ..haha! anyway..happy trading ya..! Good Luck!

You are right, i have followed this thread from last year, and it is great to learn from all of you here..for the newbies, hehe just get start from the beginning..it is worth it..

ghm:
Yes. I am testing it on a demo account. I think it has potential. I will let you know

how I get on, if you would like.

GHM

What I have discovered so far is that trading the M30 time frame is a good

option, but you need to confirm the trend before entering the trade.

Some people suggest using the H4 time frame but I think you are likely to get

too many bad trades, so I recommend using the H1 time frame.

All colors on both Time frames must be the same - either red or blue.

Another challenge is the T/P and S/L. I use 100 T/P and 75 S/L. Or I exit the trade when I get a reverse signal on the BBands only.

What I also have a problem with is times of trades. The best time to trade is during the European and/or New York markets (0700GMT - 2100GMT). However, many good trades do start during the Austal-asian market hours and good profits can be made. My problem is that I am asleep between 2200GMT and 0630GMT, so I miss these Austral-asian trades.

Also Having to stay awake to monitor open trades for the possible signal reversal outside the recommended Euro-NY market hours.

I am currently trading on two pairs - EUR/USD and GBP/USD. In the last two weeks, I have had 5 profitable trades each making the full 100pips. I have also had two losing trades. One hit the 75 pip S/L and I exited the other when I got a reverse signal and I lost 49.6 pips

Also, I do not trade on Friday as I do not want to have trades open ever the week-end.

Profit for the two weeks was 375.4 pips.

I also use the REBIRTH II template.

What I tend to do is take a look at the Daily Chart, first. If all colors are same, then I wait for the Alert on the M30 chart. If all is same on the M30 I double check the D1 chart and if all colors are still same I enter the trade, set S/L at 75pips and T/P at 100 pips.

I use standard settings, except for the Fisher-Kuskus. I change the setting in the Fisher-Kuskus from 30, 0.3, 0.3 to 26, 0.3, 0.3

I know that Azmel created an EA based on a different version of the Isakas, but I wonder if you, Azmel, would consider creating an EA based on the ISAKAS 2 and with the settings and method I have given here? It would be so helpful as I could then set it to trade 24/4/365 and get some sleep.

I hope this helps,

GHM

madshark:
You are right, i have followed this thread from last year, and it is great to learn from all of you here..for the newbies, hehe just get start from the beginning..it is worth it..

Correction to last post.

"Some people suggest using the H4 time frame but I think you are likely to get

too many bad trades, so I recommend using the H1 time frame."

This should read ...

"Some people suggest using the H4 time frame but I think you are likely to get

too many bad trades, so I recommend using the D1 time frame.

Sorry for the error.

bodoo:
Ive already download 2 copies of WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 3.90 beta 4 separately from WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files and WinRAR - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com , keep on installing and uninstalling..but still the error message " The archive is either in unknown format or damage" ..meaning that the software works fine...so the file itself or the method to download it is wrong..

For my case, i don't know whether it will work with others...

Try NOTto download it via download manager..I'm using Free Download Manager V 2.5 build 758..

Instead use the normal aka slow ones which is included in your internet browser IE mozilla Firefox..

Noticed that the file name is different when using download manager and the normal download..below the examples

SeKelPer 1.0 <---- Normal download

53233d1201704884-isakas-ashi-kuskus_osentogg-sekelper-1.0 <-- Using Free Download Manager

Surprisingly the files from the normal download ones is in perfect order..

so Fairose maybe u can try this and I'm sorry if it doesn't work for you..

donot DL using any DL software, its only DL php file only. u should using [right click pop up menu & select 'Save files as......'].

bodoo:
Ive already download 2 copies of WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 3.90 beta 4 separately from WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files and WinRAR - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com , keep on installing and uninstalling..but still the error message " The archive is either in unknown format or damage" ..meaning that the software works fine...so the file itself or the method to download it is wrong..

For my case, i don't know whether it will work with others...

Try NOTto download it via download manager..I'm using Free Download Manager V 2.5 build 758..

Instead use the normal aka slow ones which is included in your internet browser IE mozilla Firefox..

Noticed that the file name is different when using download manager and the normal download..below the examples

SeKelPer 1.0 <---- Normal download

53233d1201704884-isakas-ashi-kuskus_osentogg-sekelper-1.0 <-- Using Free Download Manager

Surprisingly the files from the normal download ones is in perfect order..

so Fairose maybe u can try this and I'm sorry if it doesn't work for you..

donot DL using any DL software, its only DL php file only. u should using [right click pop up menu & select 'Save files as......'].

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2010 to all ISAKAS Trader..wish that everyone can ride the trend and kill the pips in the year of 2010!

Hello friens,

i'm new of this forum.....but i'm interested very much, i've read all the pages.

I've a problem with Misakas vi.3b EA.

I downloaded it in my Metatrader4/experts, but when i try to test it on a grafic, at starting back test it dont start and the message is

"2010.01.05 14:25:29 2009.12.01 01:00 Cannot open file 'C:\Programmi\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\KUskUs_stop.ex4' on the EURUSD,M15"

What's wrong in my work?

Another question:

which is the difference between .mq4 and ex4 extension?

When i download .ex4 file on my platform i'm not able to find and to open them.

Thank you for answer

luc

luciano11:
Hello friens,

i'm new of this forum.....but i'm interested very much, i've read all the pages.

I've a problem with Misakas vi.3b EA.

I downloaded it in my Metatrader4/experts, but when i try to test it on a grafic, at starting back test it dont start and the message is

"2010.01.05 14:25:29 2009.12.01 01:00 Cannot open file 'C:\Programmi\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\KUskUs_stop.ex4' on the EURUSD,M15"

What's wrong in my work?

Another question:

which is the difference between .mq4 and ex4 extension?

When i download .ex4 file on my platform i'm not able to find and to open them.

Thank you for answer

luc

Hi Luc,

1) Error message is telling you that you need an INDICATOR called KUskUs_stop.ex4 - search this TSD site for it and place it in your expert/indicator folder.

'C:\Programming\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\KUskUs_stop.ex4'

2) mq4 is "raw code"...and...ex4 is "compiled code" that runs the program. They need to be in the proper folder (expert or indicators). If the "mq4" is compiled without errors, the "ex4" file should show up in the same folder. You can use your File Manager (Windows) to check and make sure they are in the proper folder.

There are lots of great stuff for beginners here on TSD. Keep reading and keep learning...!

Hope this helps and good luck.

Robert

thanks Robert,

I resolved the problem ;

do you know where is it possible to download EA of "Isaka Rebirth" ?

I'm testing it manually since same days on eur/usd TF 15min and I think the results seem very encouraging!

luc