ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 111

asen8888:
arecent,

how long have you trade using that system?

what is the result either forward test or backtest?

thanks

I find that many systems does not work well for G/Y, try using the 15M TF since it is very volatile pair.

yusof786:
Wow,

it seems to be able to isolate trends well.

I dont seem to have the type of MACD you are having right now

Could u please post it so tht i can try it out

Seems it could be a great add on to the isakas method.

Cool !

hello..the macd setting not very special..u can edit the variable of macd by:

1)right click on macd indicator

2)click parameter

3)fast ema 5,slow ema 13,macd sma 1

4)insert moving average 20 and change the option apply to first indicator data..

hope it helps..thanx

asen8888:
arecent,

how long have you trade using that system?

what is the result either forward test or backtest?

thanks

hi..our name look like same ..yeah..

actually i'm totally new in ISAKAS..and i will continue learning..

u could see my post in couple of page before that i said i want to try this ISAKAS on my taste..because i prefer on big tf...before this i only use the alligator..for me it is work wells..but sometime i need the confirmation on the support n resistant for the trend..that's why i use this isakas...for me if b band not broken..trending is favour continue...

this week i can't try this system fully because i on my duty n got some family matters..but next wek i will focus on my forward test..one more..i dont know to do back test..so sorry frenz..i'm just fx newbie

hi all...sorry..i'm on duty yesterday..so cannot cocentrate on forward test...but here the signal today,,,cheers

any comments is welcome...

zeman..mung ijo jer nihh..ish2

Files:
gj_1.jpg  147 kb
gu_1.jpg  148 kb
eu_1.jpg  155 kb

nyachty:
Dear Kuskus, Have you tried the Heiken smoothed alert? It looks similar to your modified version. I've been using it for some time now, in various forms but I've never been able to modify it to work with email alerts. If the version you have is available with an email alert can you share it? I'd like to test it but I'm not able to keep awake all night on Est during London hours. I'd rather try an alert to wake up only when it's a good signal. Thanks for the good work!

hi..sorry i dont have that version. tq for sharing the indicator.

duyduy:
I see the chart when GU EU is in "blue" than UJPY UCHF is in "Red"

But how about for G/JPY ? is the same position with GU EU or same postion with UJPY UCHF.

Cause I see the G/JPY chart same as EU and UJPY...

no..its not same GJ technically have correlation with EJ and UJ...

arecent:
hi all...sorry..i'm on duty yesterday..so cannot cocentrate on forward test...but here the signal today,,,cheers

any comments is welcome...

zeman..mung ijo jer nihh..ish2

tq arecent the master of wave... so the alligator and crossing MACD for the confirmation is a good suggestion.. dont forget to attached that setting for EJ..hehe..just forget EU..

to PENCAI

maybe this u looking for..but this same with fisher bar kuskus..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page21

tq arecent the master of wave... so the alligator and crossing MACD for the confirmation is a good suggestion.. dont forget to attached that setting for EJ..hehe..just forget EU..

oraite boss..

the order will be completed soon...

kikiki..wa mau p kodai jap...mlam ni koja laei..ish2...

hi..signal for ej...actually i never interested with japanese yer before..let see what will happen..

any constructive and destructive comments are welcome.

hope will results all of us cheers

Files:
ej_1.jpg  141 kb

this attach shows how important nonlagdot and macd setting..let enjoyyss...

may the green pips wiff us?

keep rocking onnnn

Files:
gj_2.jpg  146 kb
ej_2.jpg  143 kb

Hi arecent,

Does your MACD+MA setting work for all pairs or mainly pairs with JPY ?