ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 78

thanks kuskus

masut:
Zeman, Great. How your trading with this latest version? Can u post pic here?

masut u can read the pic in the winrar kuskus already added into that , everything was there.

and mm thank kuskus ur system works well with me.and i like that macd , but kuskus could u tell me what is the point for hi and lo for fisher, its can be break more than that.

and one more thing just sharing info i added rsi 14 and rsi 3 to get know overbought and oversold i think some of u knew it, buy- rsi14 (30-25), rsi3(10-5), sell-rsi14 (70-75) and rsi3(90-95).

and if dunno just play ucad its very simple pair and no risk pair hehehe ok ty

brainjt:
only for inspiration 5 min chart

brainjt, could u give us the Camarilla indicator thanks.

Camarilla Pivots indicator

Here is one that has standard, mid, Camarilla and fib pivots. Just set the neceesary input to true.

Robert

Files:
pivots.mq4  24 kb

mrLoba:
Hi there, You can find heiken ashi kuskus in this tread. This attached indicator is the same. Please help yourself
Thanks Mr. Loba! You made my week!

Sincerely,

Dave

<<<

5 min

who loves shorter time

Files:

brainjt:
who loves shorter time

Hi.

Interesting. I would like more info about this levels.

Do you know or have the place (a website, a forum, a book) where is formula, how is calculated, who is the author, etc.

Tnx

Hi

artcle about camarrilla

Files:
camarila.doc  71 kb

camarilla pivots

camarilladt5.mq4 is an older version of pivots.mq4. When I was coding indicators for the strato thread there was a problem with the pivots correctly calculating for Monday due to the short Sunday. I modified camarilladt5 to use Friday Open and Sunday Close with the high and low calcutated from both days. This effective combined Friday and Sunday as a single day fixing the Monday pivot line problem. I renamed the indicator to pivots because it is more than just the camarilla pivots.

Robert

hi guys..

Little bit dissapointed with UJPY,UCHF, ( not today but yesterday). However.. winning ratio is important while searching for holy grail... dont scared to cut loss.. Thinking ahead....Looks.. what have GU,GJ,EJ,EU, giving for us ( flat trend macd giving signal a little bit lated actually)

Trends continuously going uptrend...not giving any signal for retrace... My suggestion.. try to searching retracement/ correction on smaller timeframe..examples,.. if the signal turn up for SELL on smaller timeframe, dont entered thats signal.., wait until the larger timeframe giving the real SELL signal..( larger timeframe at the moment showing BUY signal) Then..the sell signal on smaller timeframe,changing the colours of bbands (BUY)...later, the retracement not giving any pips but only a sell signal..then.. u can BUY again rides the uptrend movement...

Just sharing ur trades and ideas here guys.. dont be afraid....

Files:
gu_4.gif  18 kb
eu_3.gif  18 kb
gj_2.gif  18 kb
ej_1.gif  17 kb