ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 60

MiniMe:
the less time you spend on trading the more money you make ... Just plan your trade and leave it

LOL... !!!

I guess you pointed at me that I should have more time for my family..

LOL

MiniMe:
e their trade)

Just remeber guys, adding more techinical will help get you more pips but the main indicator is KusKus

By the way English is not my first language, I hope I am not making too many mistakes ... and if you don't understand me, PM me and i will try to explain ...

All the thanks to ZeMan ( KusKus ) and ANCOLL ( Dolly ) for making my trades easier

Thank you for taking the time! This place is great I love how everyone shares! I modified the wav file so when there is a cross on Nina it should wake the dead (me when I am sleeping) so I won't have to spend as much time sitting here. The file I modified is timeout.wav and it is in the kept in the sounds file.

homestudy:
Thank you for taking the time! This place is great I love how everyone shares!I modified the wav file so when there is a cross on Nina it should wake the dead (me when I am sleeping)so I won't have to spend as much time sitting here. The file I modified is timeout.wav and it is in the kept in the sounds file.

The better way is using EA which do the trade when there is a cross on Nina and you can be still sleeping without having to get up.

LOL....

HI Ancoll

nice idea, can do please realize it?

thx

ANCOLL:
The better way is using EA which do the trade when there is a cross on Nina and you can be still sleeping without having to get up. LOL....

I am new to this and one day will play with EA's but think it best I manual trade for now until I pay my dues and gain a good understanding. For now this is a good addition!

I like the idea of EA but scared at the same time.

MiniMe:
Your welcome ..

The rules I trade with ...

Miniaccount

No of lots .3

No of open trades 4 ( 4 each one is .3 or 0.2 or 0.1 depends on my mode)

30 min chart

All currency

Nina will mostly give a message alert before KusKus

I look at the screen and wait for the KusKus 3 indicators to match ( All blue or All Red )

If the KusKus indicators in the direction of the 4 Hour and Daily trend I trade .. if not I wait 1 or 2 hours maybe more ( if I am around ) .. for the KusKus to go opposite the 4H and 1 daily trend, I look for a Candle patterns and sometimes I go against KusKus ( specially when I see a clear reverse signal and the candles are outside the Bands) I always trade in the direction of 4H and 1 daily trend ..

I don’t use stop loss I use 15 min trailing stop

And on Wednesday I look for the pairs with the good swap ( mostly USJAP) and if it goes with the rules I trade making use of the double swap offered on Wednesday…

To keep things simple … don’t trade candle patterns if don't know them.. just trade KusKus in the direction of the 4H and 1 daily trendthat should keep you safe and will mostly give up lots of pips

so far not a single loss

nice! Thanks for sharing... its good to learn strategies for others traders.... More is better than a piece... thanks MiniME..

homestudy:
Thank you for taking the time! This place is great I love how everyone shares! I modified the wav file so when there is a cross on Nina it should wake the dead (me when I am sleeping) so I won't have to spend as much time sitting here. The file I modified is timeout.wav and it is in the kept in the sounds file.

Homestudy .. Your welcome , glad to help

zeman:
nice! Thanks for sharing... its good to learn strategies for others traders.... More is better than a piece... thanks MiniME..

Its just a humble attempt to add flavor to KusKus

mq4 files

would it be possible to get the source file (mq4) for the various indicators used (heiken ashi kukus, kukus v2m, kuskus starlightv2)?

thank you

hi, newbie here, where can i get the indicator nina? How do you use the expert advisor to auto trade? Thanks!

elepoutre:
would it be possible to get the source file (mq4) for the various indicators used (heiken ashi kukus, kukus v2m, kuskus starlightv2)? thank you

its will be nice if the owner of thats indicator reply my message.. i will informed all of us if he reply to me.. thanks..

xpact45:
hi, newbie here, where can i get the indicator nina? How do you use the expert advisor to auto trade? Thanks!

paste any EA system at experts folder. Then turn on expert advisors on your platform.. about nina.. here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174952