ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 3

deepdrunk:
i just cant get heiken_ashi.ex4 and kuskus_stop.ex4 to show in mt4

closed mt4 opened...restarted computer and nothing and thay are in indicators folder

i have basic heikin ashi indicator ,maybe i need something more ?

same thing with another ex4 indicator; i only have ex4 not mq4 and it won't load in the platform,maybe it is something wrong with new update of mt4 ?!

any sugestions please

Try to change broker ,I am using MIG

DeepDrunk _ Re: Problem

I'm sorry to hear that you still cannot get these indicators to work.

I just wanted to let you know, which you probably assumed, they are working in a normal fashion for me; but they did not work for me until I did exactly what I described in my original post. Prior to that I did what I normally do with .rar files and could not get them working.

What I do normally is to download the zipped file directly to the indicator folder and then unzip each of the files into the same indicator folder. That didn't work for me with this setup, so I tried it the way I described before.

I know how frustrating it can become when something that should work and normally does will not.

Rico

im using meta platform too..another guys who use ISAKAS also same with me.mybe i think ur(DEEPDRNK) have prob with ur meta software or sumthing else.. try reinstall ur meta sftware again...or try this ISAKAS indi to ur

other PC.

this .zip files

isakas.zip

glad to see ur respond..

Files:
isakas.zip  123 kb

hi rwgold again,

i think i know what is the problem,neuimex datafeed is not working now and i think for some reason mt4 is not loading new indicators unless it have feed so i will wait.

about what you say,i deleted those files,than copied and saved tham again from extracted folder,than again from email attachment fxcruiser just sent me but problem is styll there.I think about your expiriance with rar files that it was not problem with rar, i gues you just extracted those files somwhere else.It hapened to me also once because rar is not remembering where it should extract files,every time you have to browse for exact folder and zip is much easier for that so ithink it was only mater of your/mine mistakes with extracting who know where.

ths any way

hahaha i tryed also from zip file you posted zeman, ths but it did not help.

i will wait ttyl neuimex datafeed starts again and if it does not work i will have to reinstall mt4 i guess.

really strange situation

hopes ur guys try tests this ISAKAS for virtual trading tomorrow..

im glad to see ur result trading used this ISAKAS..

deepdrunk:
hahaha i tryed also from zip file you posted zeman, ths but it did not help.

i will wait ttyl neuimex datafeed starts again and if it does not work i will have to reinstall mt4 i guess.

really strange situation

i suggest to u for try another pc or ur friends pc...

me again,

nothing helps,now i have data feed,i tryed on other brokers platform and heiken_ashikuskus.ex4 and kuskus_stop.ex4 cant be loaded

is heiken_ashi_kuskus.ex4 using standard heikenashi indicator ? if it is using it maybe my original HA indicator is not good (works OK) for your version

can you post normal heiken ashi please

i will try on another computer tomorow but i dont see any reason why it does not work,i just installed some other ex4 indicators and they work ok

well ex4 kuskus files cant work for me but i found this one than work and it is mq4,use MA period 20 or 34 ,what ever suit you best

Files:

here they are.. 16 october ISAKAS trade..

level 1 signal for all 4 pairs..

im used TF 30min..for better / faster entry signal.

ENJOY..!

Files:
usdjpygif.gif  18 kb
usdchf_1.gif  18 kb
gu.gif  18 kb
audusd.gif  18 kb