Cost Averaging System - page 46

I Want To Test It

Hi guys...

Nice results... Please send me the latest version of this EA, I want to test it too.

gaebler11@hotmail.com

Thanks...

Fernanda

Bad bad results over the past week Maji.

Not sure what happened. Damn.

Maji:
Absolutely correct. Look at the results from post nos. 440 and 448. One is by me and the other by tomstauffer. Using nanolots, you can use this EA to make money even in trending markets. Atleast, it did during last week's nice trends. Man, I tell you though... it is much more fun to trade trend systems

Hi Maji,

About UseTrailingStop, currently it will be trailed for all open positions.

Have you considered trailing individual position? For example, if I have ten open positions, and only the last one is profit. Is it good to protect this profit position? I ask this question because many times I saw the last position got profit but lost it later. If we could trail it, we could take profit from it. the position (with the larger lot size) would open later.

Thanks!

Scott

Geezer,

It was one of the rare trend week, and that kicked the EAs butt. However, a couple of variations did make decent profits. See my earlier post on which ones.

Scott,

I had an earlier version that did what you just said. However, the profits made by a lone position wasn't enough to offset a bunch of losers. They will either rise or fall together.

To those of you who want to test, please email me and I will send you the EAs.

holy shitballs! this fuckin ea got its ass kicked good and proper last week. hehehe. these stupid eas never work anyway. i wonder how many idiots was using this ea live trading. when will you morons learn that the only way to trade is the old-skool way. support and resitance baybee. watch for the turns. mwahahahahahohohohohohehehehe.

oldanalog:
holy shitballs! this fuckin ea got its ass kicked good and proper last week. hehehe. these stupid eas never work anyway. i wonder how many idiots was using this ea live trading. when will you morons learn that the only way to trade is the old-skool way. support and resitance baybee. watch for the turns. mwahahahahahohohohohohehehehe.

I saw a few of your posts on other forums and it appears that you are out to incite others to flame you. I feel sorry for your friends and family, if you have any, if you give them that attitude. By the way, this EA needs adequate capitalization and if you can do that then it kicks ass, even an oldanalog ass

Take a look at this https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/15/ca_trend_rsi_v4_m15.gif . It was posted a few posts ago, and it did survive the trend.

fx_geezer:
Bad bad results over the past week Maji. Not sure what happened. Damn.

I saw two issues in your tradings with this system:

1). Your currency pair are all USD related.

2). You are using min lots for 3 USD related pairs and with only $1000 $.

To survive from the last week's trending, perhaps you need $10000 starting from 1 nanolots.

Thanks!

Scott

Don't Forget Me... Please!!

Don't forget me

Please send me the latest version of this EA, I want to test it too.

gaebler11[at]hotmail.com

Thanks...

Fernanda

new in this forum

but been in forex for a few years would really like to test this EA

pls kaztraz[at]gmail.com

This is a clear proof of why we should not let our emotions dictate our trading. I loved the "safety" of the Common RSI and was scared of the aggressiveness of RSI w/trend v4. However, after last weeks trend, Common RSI blew up while RSI w/trend v4 kept on chugging, making more pips.

It is a perfect case of the equity chart "climbing on the wall of worry".