FXiGoR DYNAMIC Breakout system on Daily Average Range - page 16

Maji:
Approximately 1 pip equals to $1 for minis. So, to make $2000 with minis, it means you are making 2000 pips. If you assume every pair has made equal contributions, then it is about 333 pips per pair using 1 lot. Now, do you think that is possible? I think not, so I will have to assume that those are standard lots. The reason I gave this example is to make you, myself and other members perform some basic calculations and familiarize ourselves with the basics of forex. I think that is a better way to be successful trader than depend on others for answers. Sorry, I don't want to sound critical, but I wanted to use this example to show how to do basic calculations.

That's fine. I'm very much in the learning stage. . . I'll graciously accept all criticisms as learning opportunities.

Thank you

Fx Diva

das:
06:00 - 16:00 GMT = 08:00 - 18:00 CET = 2:00 - 12:00 EST

and

Eastern Daylight Time/ Summer Time (EDT) = GMT-4

Eastern Standard Time (EST) = GMT-5

Cool! Thanks for the response.

Fx Diva

fxdiva:
Cool! Thanks for the response. Fx Diva

2:00 - 12:00 = 2am - 12pm

ea took losses today

it was a rangebound day, so the ea took some losses

like $940 trading 1 lot. we are still ahead though...

A Golden rule, after a big trending day, you can take a break at least for one day...

FOMC statement coming out tomorrow, so you can just go on vacation till thursday morning.

P.S. It was a lame market, but even today there were still pips to be made, trust me

Time Indicator

das:
06:00 - 16:00 GMT = 08:00 - 18:00 CET = 2:00 - 12:00 EST

and

Eastern Daylight Time/ Summer Time (EDT) = GMT-4

Eastern Standard Time (EST) = GMT-5

Can anyone tell me if there is an indicator that will display my local time on my charts?

Time

waaustin:
Can anyone tell me if there is an indicator that will display my local time on my charts?

Will these do you I just made up 2 simple time indicators

1/ Puts the time in comments into the top left of the chart

2/ Puts the time into a separate window below the chart

if you want the sever time or change the colours or position of the text or any thing else let me know

local_time.mq4

local_time_window.mq4

Files:

HOURLY_Clock displayed on .............

cja:
Will these do you I just made up 2 simple time indicators

1/ Puts the time in comments into the top left of the chart

2/ Puts the time into a separate window below the chart

if you want the sever time or change the colours or position of the text or any thing else let me know

local_time.mq4

local_time_window.mq4

CJA< I would like an HOURLY Clock displayed on my 5M / 15M charts please. I have this incredible clock sitting next to the candle, but it only shows you the time left for the 5M / 15m candle, etc. I want to visually see on the 5m chart where in the hour we are.

Much appreciate if you can oblige, thanks.

CJA> Would you be able to add a timer showing the amount of time left for candles to close?

Thanks

Candle close

lockstock:
CJA> Would you be able to add a timer showing the amount of time left for candles to close? Thanks

This is an existing indicator which should give you what you want it moves beside the current candle or do you want this in a separate window with the local time ?

ej_candletime.mq4

Files:

This may help

lockstock:
CJA> Would you be able to add a timer showing the amount of time left for candles to close? Thanks
Files: