FXiGoR DYNAMIC Breakout system on Daily Average Range - page 23

anyone still using this method?

thanks cja for the indicators..it's cool

btw how can we set the data window #2 to GMT+8 cos mine is this...

et_phonehome_2:
I second that. Maybe they are no longer testing the system, maybe they see no value in it, maybe they have nothing to add to it, maybe they have posted to too many threads to respond to all, etc.... It could be many things. I am not saying this system is a loser or of no value, just one cannot devote so much time to it, there are only so many hours in a day... Maybe if I have discovered the fountain of youth and live eternally :-)

Hi,

Igor has not been seen posting for the last couple of weeks, probably he's busy elsewhere, however, it doesn't mean that he's not posting because this method is not workable or profitable. He gave this idea here for everyone to analyse and suggest as how to make it work because he saw potential in it. Once he's given us the idea, i think its our responsiblity to critique it, test it and give suggestions.

This is a pretty good method and in the long run should work out good, however as Igor suggested earlier that if you think that you can start making a living out of this method by investing $2000 then its not for you. This is not a get-rich-quick deal here -- perseverance is the key here.

Regards

Azfar

bluefish:
BrainTrend dont repaint FxDiva.

HTH

Happy Trading

Bluefish

Hey,

Thanks for the response. I thought I read somewhere that braintrendsig1 did repaint but braintrendsig2 didn't.

Do you have an alert for braintrendsig2? I tried adding one but it didn't signal on the arrow, it signaled every time the price moved.

Do you know how to code an alert?

Happy pipping,

Hello

cja:
The latest indicator updates, changed the Comments Text size and colours and recoded the Open Line.

t_s_r-data_window2.mq4

Could you edit this indicator so that the text objects will display on the right side of the charts?

thanks

Indicator Text

waaustin:
Could you edit this indicator so that the text objects will display on the right side of the charts? thanks

Have put new indicator at post 213 , you can now put the text in any of the 4 corners of the chart, access the inputs tab and load the required #.

#1 = the top right

#4 = top left

#3 = Bottom right

#2 = bottom left

Files:
tsr_text.gif  41 kb

cja:
Have put new indicator at post 213 , you can now put the text in any of the 4 corners of the chart, access the inputs tab and load the required #.

#1 = the top right

#4 = top left

#3 = Bottom right

#2 = bottom left

Thanks alot. looks good

Hi,CJA you are great!

Can Daily Range Display Line level of the previous days be shown?

So we could easily see as visual backtest? just like in Dolly

Thank you

indicators

The latest indicator updates, changed the Comments Text size and colours and recoded the Open Line.

(T_S_R)-Daily Range Display #4 update you can now delete Comments TEXT if required.

t_s_r-data_window2.mq4

t_s_r-daily_range_display4_textshift.mq4

t_s_r-daily_range_display4.mq4

cja:
Now the Daily average % can be changed in the inputs tab, the standard FACTOR is 4 but a FACTOR of 3 will give a bigger % of the average and a FACTOR number like 6 will give earlier entries t_s_r-daily_range_display5.mq4

Thank you CJA for your swift turn-around in spite of trading yourself. Your diligence and kind heartedness, is much appreciated.

Best wishes.

Hi all

First of all a million thanks to fxigor for taking all the time to expplain his system. Hats off to you SIR

Can some one please be kind amd post the final set of indicators and the template which contains all the devopments made so far.