LIMITED TIME $2.50 REBATE per Lot (round turn)

Hello Fellow traders! I would like to invite 10 traders to join me in a new test market rebate program offer through one of the largest brokers in the US. A few of their strong points include:

# Metatrader 4

# 2-pip spread on EUR/USD and USD/JPY

# 3-pip spread on GBP/USD and USD/CHF

# consistent interbank pricing and liquidity

# Commission-free trading

# Tight spreads

Here's the deal. The minimum account size is a $500 and only the first 10-20 traders will be allowed to participate in this test market. You will receive $2.50 per Lot (round-turn). There are no limitations *at this moment. This is a promotional test market being offered from a leading IB firm in forex. Please respond ASAP, because I know there will be traders jumping all over this - almost as fast as I did!

Please PM me for more details!!! Or email me, nick[at]barker[dot]net

Happy Trading!

Sorry for the slow reponse

For those that have sent me emails and PM's, thanks for the interest! I can see that I am going to have to ask the IB to extend this TM to more traders! Please be patient as this is a test market. I am maintaining a database that is logging inquiries on a first come first serve. If you are interested in at least a little more info, I would urge you to send an email to nick{at}barker{dot}net. This will give you priority when it comes. Many of you are asking some of the same questions, and I need to get all information approved before publishing. Thanks for your patience, and I will respond to all off the request within a day or two at the most.

hi

is this thread open for competition

i pay 2.50 $ on Eur / Usd 0.7 pip Spread 1.0 Lot traded

but unfortunatly i dont take Us Clients #