Dolly system - page 120

Diam0nd:
What's the LATEST version of Dolly (a link would be nice) btw? Or the the one in the first post is the last/only one?

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

Check dolly 2nd thread

Manual for Dolly

Ignacio,

I am a professional technical writer (English is my first language); and I will write a manual for Dolly, if it is not already done. If it has been done, I will be glad to edit it, if you like.

I am just now reading the posts through mid-October as I write this reply. Therefore, my comments here might be old hat. I will continue reading to get up to date.

harooki2:
Ignacio,

I am a professional technical writer (English is my first language); and I will write a manual for Dolly, if it is not already done. If it has been done, I will be glad to edit it, if you like.

I am just now reading the posts through mid-October as I write this reply. Therefore, my comments here might be old hat. I will continue reading to get up to date.

That would be great, oddly enough that's what my post was going to be about. I can't seem to get mm indicator to display when i associate it with a chart, i don't know if i'm doing something wrong. the dolly graphics does work.

Nice indicator &strategy keep up the good work guys .

Harooki2 its nice to have the pdf rules, I dont see no real rules here . you can pack it all in one may be ?

EngiWSSbreakoutfull4.ex4

Hello Everyone!

I have been trough many of your posts but I could not find the .mq4 file for EngiWSSbreakoutfull4.ex4 . FlatTrend and SuperFilter8 are not exactly like it. Would you have any idea where I can find it?

Many thanks,

Dolly Files

Hi,

Can someone kindly post the Dolly system files package that is stable and currently used? I am confused seeing so many files in this thread.

Thanks

Yes, I want it Dolly packed and ready to use,too!The thread is already too big.......

Latest version is Dolly 2 v10. You can get it from the other forum called Dolly Clone 2.

d3

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809

So far, which dolly - open or pivot is more profitable?