Dolly system - page 126

jturns23:
That wasn't a valid sell signal. No candle CLOSED in the sell area.

Exactly. And it isn't a big deal to wait a 5min candle to close

FerruFx

fx-indicators:
Incorrect!

There are perfect systems .It is the stupid trader who makes mistakes

1)greed

2)fear

3)get rich quick overleveraged

4)drinking and trading

5) being in the twolet when the signal occurs

6)missing the signal ..half awake

7)went short instead of long ...pressed sell instead of buy

8)bet on the wrong pair for the correct signal

9)went for a sandwich and missed trade

10)forgot tsl or other function

THIS IS WHY 95% HANG AROUND HERE

fx-indicators

Should add what just happened to Guru2006 in post 1250, to the list

11)FULLY understand the system you are trading.

What he saw as a sell signal was not. That will cost you a lot of pips!

fx-indicators:
Incorrect!

There are perfect systems .It is the stupid trader who makes mistakes

1)greed

2)fear

3)get rich quick overleveraged

4)drinking and trading

5) being in the twolet when the signal occurs

6)missing the signal ..half awake

7)went short instead of long ...pressed sell instead of buy

8)bet on the wrong pair for the correct signal

9)went for a sandwich and missed trade

10)forgot tsl or other function

THIS IS WHY 95% HANG AROUND HERE

fx-indicators

Folly agree..

Hmm,,, I often going to toilet while I have an opened position.. I think I should put a computer on my tiolet...

Dolly 2

is there somebody patient who can explain how signals in Dolly 2 works? I've just downloaded v11 and there is too many things which I don't understand.

I started forex trading just few months ago - and never believed in simple experts or trading advisores. I've just followed the trend. But Dolly seems to be more complex - and could work I just need to understand it. I ve checked this thread and have not found any help... thanx!

hi

there's an explanation in this thread about doly works, yes it's hard to find among thousand posts , dolly based on breakout system , you can see the signal in your indicator , hope someone who make this indicator works can make a latest dolly explanation so it's easy for new member to use this indicator

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

yes, exactly - I need something like one page summary how signals should look when they are in a good shape to open long / short position it's probably not so easy but it could be a good start.

or at least an explanation of each part of screen taken from latest version commented on a screenshot will be handy

Looking for latest Dolly system

Hi to every one.I know abut Dolly v.11.If some body can post the link for download ?

Thank you.

igoldsht:
Hi to every one.I know abut Dolly v.11.If some body can post the link for download ? Thank you.

See post #2

cja:
There is a new Dolly Graphics #11 indicator Posted on Post #2 of the Dolly 2nd Clone Thread, it has many new features the most important being a GMT time shift ( Special thanks to FiFtHeLeMeNt ) for the GMT code Enjoy cja

Regards.

Dolly Graphics #12

igoldsht:
Hi to every one.I know abut Dolly v.11.If some body can post the link for download ? Thank you.

There is a new updated version Dolly Graphics #12 on the 2 post of this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809

cja:
There is a new updated version Dolly Graphics #12 on the 2 post of this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809

Hi CJA, I'm new to the Dolly system, is there anything else needed besides downloading the Dolly #12 to indicators folder in order for it to work properly? Is there a template for it that has optimum settings for use?

Thank's in advance!