Dolly system - page 123

Can I get some views on how you are trading this. Alot of times the price is pretty close to the buy & sell zones at the begining of a new day. Are you trading this at the London opening or the NY opening? What time frame is better. I trade on the 1 hr chart, would Dolly be ok, during that time frame?

I'm curious as to when one should start trading this...do you let things go until after the Asian session....any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks...

Marc

One more question to go with these...

When are the Buy and Sell suggestions updated and how often are they changed? For example, right now their is a primary Buy Stop of .8293 and a primary Sell Stop of .8253. Thank you.

marcf:
Can I get some views on how you are trading this. Alot of times the price is pretty close to the buy & sell zones at the begining of a new day. Are you trading this at the London opening or the NY opening? What time frame is better. I trade on the 1 hr chart, would Dolly be ok, during that time frame?

I'm curious as to when one should start trading this...do you let things go until after the Asian session....any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks...

Marc

Hi! I'm happy to see you are still working on Dolly system.

I want to put in some effort too

I guess you've heard of this:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Forex-Pivot-Point-Calculator--How-To-Make-Your-Own-Or-Download-Free&id=556188

well... I spent some time working on it to see if its worth anything.

I wrote an EA which trades using these pivots. At least it calculates these levels.

Can anyone make a graphical indicator based on these calculations? Making it look like Dolly but with levels calculated by my formulas (I can write an EA but not an indicator, maybe later)?

I'm also thinking what level to use and in what situation. I can use either of those (M1 M2 M3 M4 S1 S2 R1 R2) (they are calculated independently and correctly, and without usage of each other or pivot) as a breakout level.

Any ideas?

Sorry for flooding your system's forum but I really like Dolly EA and indicators

I'll tease you a little - its the first system that actually made any profit during 2004-2006 (I never optimize that period) and it worked fine during 2006.10-2007.06 even though it was optimized to work with 2006.01-2006.10

Though it took me some time to pick good settings out of optimization results.

Oh and why in dolly thread? I'll be happy to share some formulas for the EA with dolly creators hoping it will be useful for you. Comments included

PM ME if interested!

Shinigami:
Hi! I'm happy to see you are still working on Dolly system.

I want to put in some effort too

I guess you've heard of this:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Forex-Pivot-Point-Calculator--How-To-Make-Your-Own-Or-Download-Free&id=556188

well... I spent some time working on it to see if its worth anything.

I wrote an EA which trades using these pivots. At least it calculates these levels.

Can anyone make a graphical indicator based on these calculations? Making it look like Dolly but with levels calculated by my formulas (I can write an EA but not an indicator, maybe later)?

I'm also thinking what level to use and in what situation. I can use either of those (M1 M2 M3 M4 S1 S2 R1 R2) (they are calculated independently and correctly, and without usage of each other or pivot) as a breakout level.

Any ideas?

Sorry for flooding your system's forum but I really like Dolly EA and indicators

I'll tease you a little - its the first system that actually made any profit during 2004-2006 (I never optimize that period) and it worked fine during 2006.10-2007.06 even though it was optimized to work with 2006.01-2006.10

Though it took me some time to pick good settings out of optimization results.

Oh and why in dolly thread? I'll be happy to share some formulas for the EA with dolly creators hoping it will be useful for you. Comments included

PM ME if interested!

Which is more profitable? Dolly with pivot or with using open price...

Thanks Bro

Gmacd

does anyone have GMACD2 with alert on it?

dolly

in dolly window got word: bullish correction and bearish correction.....can anybody explain to me what it means????tq

help needed

can someone be kind to share thw complete set of indicators and templates please.

i found a zip file in the first post but it is not working for me.

please help

Question on Dolly

Hi,

I have have using Dolly v.11 on my demo account for quite some time. I realsied that Dolly always set the buying and selling zones 20 pips away from the daily open, is there anything wrong???

Thanks for any advise.

Regards

Quick Trend Analysis of all Pairs using GMACD

Great works you guys are doing. I am interested in learning as well as contributing wherever I can.

I layed down the forex pairs as show in the attached image and applied GMACD to it which gives me a Quick Preview of the current trends in action on all pairs. Wherever I see a ALL GREENS or ALL RED, I take a quick peak at that pair to see of a possible trading oppotunity.

My question is that has somebody devised an indicator that would give the same information in a concise format rather than opening up all charts, resizing and wasting precious monitor realestate.?

Any senior members, please share your ideas an input of and potential merits/demrits of what I have posted ..would appreciate your input very much.

Thanks.

Files:
quicktrend.gif  110 kb

yyc196:
Hi,

I have have using Dolly v.11 on my demo account for quite some time. I realsied that Dolly always set the buying and selling zones 20 pips away from the daily open, is there anything wrong???

Thanks for any advise.

Regards

it,s OK