Dolly system - page 122

matrixebiz:
How do I calculate the GMT shift?

Do I look at the time my broker is at and put the amount of hours it is different in the indicator? or do I put the hours GMT is off from the broker?

Example. GMT is 21:00 Broker is 22:00

Do I put GMT shift=1 because my broker is 1 hour ahead of GMT or do I put GMT shift=-1 because GMT is -1 hours from my broker?

Thank you

Hi Refer to post 595 on the Dolly 2nd clone thread

cja

Is Dolly this simple?

The Dolly graphics attracted me to this project, because they are spectacular. However, I now have a better understanding of the system; and I am a bit puzzled about something.

Dolly appears to be a system of entering a trade when price moves from the pivot (or the Open) by 20 pips (the default) and taking profits at 20 and 30 pips beyond the entry, plain and simple - end of story. Am I correct about that, or am I missing a finer point?

If that is the case, why hasn't someone put together a simple EA that could be tested. With the excellent programming skills I see displayed on the forum, I'm thinking I must be missing something in the logic.

time of city

i somewhere found user that insert time from the major city in his MT like new york,london,tokyo etc.im interested with that.is there anyone can help.i really apreciate it.sorry my english.

ariswn:
i somewhere found user that insert time from the major city in his MT like new york,london,tokyo etc.

The attached Clock indicator will add NY,Tokyo,London,GMT times onto your chart. I use it on all my charts, it's great.

Regards,

Jin

Files:

just want to share my project here

I also created forex signal generator here, you can call it portable, you just need yesterday High Low Close data, I think it will usefull for non MT4 trader or when you away from your MT4 you can still have today buy and sell area online from everywhere in the world.

Alternative site for clock

Jin:
The attached Clock indicator will add NY,Tokyo,London,GMT times onto your chart. I use it on all my charts, it's great.

Regards,

Jin

Hi Jin - Great clock, I also use it all the time. A small - probably impossible request - What would really make it a super clock for me, would be to place it in the data window...is this possible?

Tks

Tickwatcher:
What would really make it a super clock for me, would be to place it in the data window...is this possible? Tks

Hi,

I'm not sure if that's possible, I'm not a programmer... But with the existing indicator file you can at least move the position of the clocks easily, by changing the properties : the 'corner' can be any number from 1-4, this moves it from top-left, top-right, etc.

Hope that helps.

Jin.

Clock

Jin:
Hi,

I'm not sure if that's possible, I'm not a programmer... But with the existing indicator file you can at least move the position of the clocks easily, by changing the properties : the 'corner' can be any number from 1-4, this moves it from top-left, top-right, etc.

Hope that helps.

Jin.

Thanks for the reply Jin. I use a trading window with four charts & the data window... unless I can reduce the size of the print, the clock fills the charts too much. I have tried placing it on one chart only, & unless I can find some clever soul to place it in the data window, it will have to do - Tks anyway my friend.

Take care, & happy trading

Tickwatcher:
Thanks for the reply Jin. I use a trading window with four charts & the data window... unless I can reduce the size of the print, the clock fills the charts too much. I have tried placing it on one chart only, & unless I can find some clever soul to place it in the data window, it will have to do - Tks anyway my friend. Take care, & happy trading

Hi

Do you want the clock put into a specific window or are you talking about just the 1st indicator window, and how is the email side of Dolly going, let me know - PM me if you like

cja

The system really good, we can make profit together.

Nic