FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 49

unicorn:
Would you tell me the appropriate entry and exit of the TSR method for eurusd on 15-06-2007? as well as the rationale for the application of the rules.

Are there any specific guidelines for Data Release days?

There was a financial data release - US CPI, US Core CPI - at 14:30 CET. Thanks.

question is been answered to unicorn in the tradingroom.

iGoR

klinkz:
Hi all,

I have miss the webminar , would someone have the playback to share plz... it would be kind.

thank you in advance.

klinkz

Hi klinkz,

The webinar is not finished yet.

Normally I would have continued with the webinar yesterday (friday) but I was stuck in some positions that I had to monitor closely.

So Monday I will continue the webinar monday and tuesday.

As soon when the recordings are edited by Arctic they gonna be posted on posting #2 to replace the audio files.

regards..iGoR

Nice system.

Thanks Igor

Some rules:

The 2 slope lines with tomato color and dodger blue: gives us a picture on the big overall trend. Not nescassery that we trade according this trend. But if they are in same direction with the aqua and blue line the better or the more lickely we have a profitable trade.

The 2 Slope direction Lines (aqua and blue): gives us the trend that ONLY we trade accordingly. If these lines are aqua, we ONLY take long trades. If they are blue we ONLY take short trades. The steeper the angle of these lines the better. The steeper the angel of these lines the stronger the trend. We do not trade if these lines are more or less flat. We want to see them going up nicely or going down nicely.

The Signal line (green and red): If we take short positions this line has to be red. If we take long positions this line has to be green.On the smaller time frames this line wil trigger our exits.

The execute line (yellow and magenta): This is the line that will trigger our entrys. On the higher time frames it will also trigger our exits.

INDICATORS AND TEMPLATE UPDATED THE 18 Nov. 2006

These are new VIDEO files that explain the TSR simple setups.

All the files combined are a total of 6 hours and 20 minutes:

- recognizing trend on 5 min. chart.

- trading accordingly on 1 min chart with the help of the market rotations and the "1st top 1st bottom" patterns.

- the stoploss rules.

- recognizing patterns when to stay away from trading(fishnet patterns, top-retracment and bottom-retracement patterns, newsbar patterns, consolidation range patterns, price action patterns.

- High probability setups ( the "10 items in place" )

- correct reward/risk entrys according the daily range indicator.

- Moneymanagement according the daily range indicator.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

The same file: TSRbasicPart1.rar

The same file: TSRbasicPart2.rar

The same file: TSRbasicPart3.rar

The same file: TSRbasicPart4.rar

Files:

Posting #2 contain the VIDEO files of the webinar.

regards...iGoR

Tuesday 3-july I gonna give an other webinar on an TSR mecanical aproach that will help you even more in taking in your trades.

The aproach on that 1H time frame is 100% mecanical so that should help a lot of you who have difficultys in making the right descissions...

regards...iGoR

I would like to clarify a bit more about what I ment with this posting.

Now we try to trace the trend on a 5 min chart in a discretionary way and take postions on a 1 min chart.

With that 1H mecanical aproach we trace the trend on a 1H chart 100% mecanical and then one has the choise to take a position from the 5min or from the 1min time frames. But that is still discretionary.

But it should make your discissions easier to take.

But you will see in the webinar next week (tuesday 3-july).

regards..iGoR

Good News

Hi everyone,

This morning we managed to bring TSR to a 100% mecanical aproach.

(the result for today would have been + 130pips profit)

Not that I will trade 100% mecanical because there are still plenty of rules or patterns that I take in my discissions when not to trade. And those patterns are discretionary patterns.

But still for those who are for a mecanical aproach TSR can now be traded 100% mecanical.

I gonna explain this is the webinar next tuesday at 14.00cet or 12.00gmt.

regards...iGoR

Hi all

Is there any body who can make an indicator window based the 5 min tsr template using only the hmas and no other indicators on it.This way I would not have to change time frames and just look at 1 m charts.

This request is not part of the TSR set up and readers should ignore it

Regards

El Cid

TSR 5 min

El Cid,

You can make this yourself, use my adx file from this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177352

Just modify it. Here is what you need to modify:

#property indicator_buffers 3(the number of hma lines that you will have, I have 3)

#property indicator_color1 LightSeaGreen(Choose your colors here)

#property indicator_color2 MediumBlue

#property indicator_color3 Red

extern int ADXperiod=14;(here you need to have several ext integers to define the hma periods)

double ExtMapBuffer1[];(here you will define the hma's. you need as many mapbuffers as the number of lines in the window)

double ExtMapBuffer2[];

double ExtMapBuffer3[];

//---- indicator line

SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMapBuffer1);(follow the sequence if you need to have more than 3 lines i.e. 0,1,2,3 and 1,2,3,4)

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);

SetIndexBuffer(1,ExtMapBuffer2);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE);

SetIndexBuffer(2,ExtMapBuffer3);

SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_LINE);

IndicatorShortName("MTF_ADX("+ADXperiod+") ("+TimeFrameStr+")");here you will have MTF_HMA("+HMAperiod+")("+TimeFrameStr+")");

ExtMapBuffer1=iADX(NULL,TimeFrame,ADXperiod,applied_price,MODE_MAIN,y) ;here you will define your hma's as iCustom, use the formula from the indicator.

ExtMapBuffer2=iADX(NULL,TimeFrame,ADXperiod,applied_price,MODE_PLUSDI,y) ;

ExtMapBuffer3=iADX(NULL,TimeFrame,ADXperiod,applied_price,MODE_MINUSDI,y) ;

Now, I don't know if this will work as I am a complete amateur in coding but you can give it a shot.

Just looked at the code of the hma's. It seems that it would be more complicated than I thought. Sorry, it is beyond my abilty to code this...