FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 43

Results for today 25-05-07.

Difficult day. Small ranges on gbp and swissy and opposite corolation between gbp and euro all.

So I'm very pleased with todays results. It felt like I had one of the best trading days of my career even the profit is rather small.

nice weekend..iGoR

Files:
25-05-07.jpg  209 kb

your trades

I started going through your trades from Monday. I got to Wednesday and I quit. It is shocking to see that you're struggling to catch small moves when the market is ranging, while you're on the sidelines when the big moves happen. I don't understand why you can survive difficult days like this past Thursday and Friday and at the same time, you cannot make big money when the market is trending like it did on Monday morning and Wednesday....

ahhmm.... post a printscreen of your total results over the last week. I would like to compare them with your entrys and exits and see were you did better then me....

iGoR

reply to Igor

I will have my own thread next week. I will be posting my entries along with the logic behind them.

igor,

what time are you going to give the comments in the paltalk room?

ben218:
igor, what time are you going to give the comments in the paltalk room?

I am every day in the paltalk room and in the video room +/- at the start of the UK session till the end of the US session.

regards...iGoR

results 29-05-07: cable = + 31 pips...swissy = -14 pips... CAD = +42 pips....jpy = + 1pip = TOTAL = +60pips

regards..iGoR

Files:
29-05-07.jpg  198 kb

Bravo Igor!

Thanks for your daily insights on the markets, they are a great help!

Insights of the market????!!!!???

I was just wondering, what did you gain from looking after the fact that Igor was scalping for 12 pips???? Did he post to tell you where the market was going ahead of time?????

I can tell you right now that the eur/usd, gbp/usd, eur/jpy, aud/usd is headed upwards. Hope this helps you in some way:-)

mpower:
I was just wondering, what did you gain from looking after the fact that Igor was scalping for 12 pips???? Did he post to tell you where the market was going ahead of time????? I can tell you right now that the eur/usd, gbp/usd, eur/jpy, aud/usd is headed upwards. Hope this helps you in some way:-)

Okay, can you be a bit more specific?? if you can go into details for over 8 hours online i'll listen to you then.