FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 37

Hi

Hey, Igor

good job! It is has been a few weeks...I have been trying to minimize false signals. Every sytem has it...I"ve been using a modified TSR to the extend that it is not TSR anymore...

To the quest for answers

I will contribute to your system if I get an answer eventually...

Thank you iGoR

Hi... I wish I was here the day you started this thread... those who find you can consider themselves to be lucky... you are a great teacher... and I believe all to-be fx traders should first graduate from your academy... I am starting to learn your TS right now... Thank you.

- and -

mpower... I was also at your thread... 4PMA... very interesting... am asking you for help there... Post #73...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173744

Thanks!

EnkiJr

I don't know where to start....

First of all don't worry. We've all been there-on the losing side. Just stop trading for now, educate yourself further. Trading is a lifetime learning experience! The best thing you can do is learn the TSR system, visit the chatroom(hopefully it still exist) Igor used to call live trades, probably he still does if the chatroom on paltalk is there. Never limit yourself, keep reading, keep acquiring knowledge and soon enough you will be able to design a trading system yourself that will suit ur needs.

As far as 4pma goes I have given up on it. I went tru great pains to learn how exactly it works, and how to trade it, but after all it is just an indicator...it can only point you in the right direction and give you short term support and resistance.

Are chatrooms still going on?

Hi iGoR,

I just came across this thread and learned the "basics" of the TSR. What can anyone say except Thank You. Are you still hosting chart reviews in PalTalk or anywhere else?

This system is great, thank you very much FXiGoR.

ex4 to mq4

Does anyone know how to open an ex4 file to edit or convert it to an mq4 file?

krmo:
Does anyone know how to open an ex4 file to edit or convert it to an mq4 file?

that's NOT possible!

the pal talk isnt free

i cant enter the room

why not mooving to another free service

it really makes me sad not beeing able to join the room

fx trader:
the pal talk isnt free

i cant enter the room

why not mooving to another free service

it really makes me sad not beeing able to join the room

Hi

You are wrong. It is free!