FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 22

iGoR:
fxdiva,

The squeeze indicator that we have has nothing to do with the BBsqueeze.

regards..iGoR

That's correct. Yours is a TSR squeeze mine is a Bollinger Band squeeze.

My question was, "Did you program the moving average into the the indicator?"

Thank you,

Audio English

Hi Guys,

Somebody could affix (it will be had) setups of entrance more important for writing. It would like to understand the communication of Igor better, but I do not dominate the form English fluente.

Thanks

Hello all,

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/37/dd.gif

Where are those indicators ?

The one with the arrows and the tsr squeze ?

Damn, i missed them ?

Big Joe:
Hello all,

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/37/dd.gif

Where are those indicators ?

The one with the arrows and the tsr squeze ?

Damn, i missed them ?

No you didnt Big Joe, read Igors post above he explains it in detail.

pipeline:
Hi all,

I forgot to ask: what are the best (local) top/bottom picker indicators that you came across?

It would help if you could give the exact filename, or post it here.

Thanks in advance,

pipeline/Ogeima

I dont know if anyone has suggested this yet or not, but BRAIN TREND is really good. It doesnt repaint which makes it more reliable. I use it with this system, it matches really well with IGOR's execution line.

results for today 15-nov-06

regards...iGoR

Files:
15-nov-06.gif  51 kb

Could someone please post the TSR squeeze indicator

or

let me know where i can get it

(p e r k y _ z @ y a h o o . c o m)

Ive looked back through the thread and cant find

now I dont think I can live without it

:-)

thank you in advance

Squeeze Indicator

Hi Perky,

I was told to get it you have to show your appreciation for the hard work that went into developing it. The appreciation amount is Euro 50.00

Then you email member(s) of the tsr forum on paltalk when you have shown your appreciation.

Option - not perfect but ...

Try flexie's file - it helps a bit - by displaying the number - non-graphic.

It has a couple of bugs indicator in the wrong place - he had promised to fix it but have not heard from him since. He has not release the mq4 file

svirgo:
Hi Perky,

I was told to get it you have to show your appreciation for the hard work that went into developing it. The appreciation amount is Euro 50.00

Then you email member(s) of the tsr forum on paltalk when you have shown your appreciation.

Option - not perfect but ...

Try flexie's file - it helps a bit - by displaying the number - non-graphic.

It has a couple of bugs indicator in the wrong place - he had promised to fix it but have not heard from him since. He has not release the mq4 file

The squeeze indicator and the T_S_R alert indicator are NOT for sale.

And we do not ask any money for develloping it.

All the information on T_S_R method is 100% for free and will always be for free.

The people who sit in the chat room and think that they learned a lott from the T_S_R system and feel that it realy contributed to their trading and are REALY pleased with the T_S_R can show a token of gratitude in the form of a donation of 50€. To show it is not all about taking and sucking in but be prepared to buy us a beer when they would meet us.

No one has to do this. You can have al nescessary information and do everything on your own.

If someone shows his token of gratitude we thank those people back again by sending the T_S_R alert indicator so you do not have to watch every bar on your chart but you get notified of every possible mathematical entry. We also give those people the squeeze indicator that anticipates on stronger market moves and they also get the password of the chatroom so they become administrator sign in front of their name to show they showed their token of gratitude.

So if someone mails me to buy these indicators (and some already did) I refuse to sell those indicators.

So it is not about the money. I'm a professional trader that earns his money true trading and not by selling an indicator for 50€.

I'm here to share my knowledge, not to take advantage of some people who are willing to learn and who are willing to show their gratitude...

friendly regards...iGoR

The templates have been updated in posting #2.

The 2 images show you how your set up or templates should look like.

regards...iGoR

PS. remember that the arrows are given by the T_S_R alert indicator. That indicator is not in the zipfile with indicator.

Files:
5min-t_s_r.gif  53 kb
1min-t_s_r.gif  55 kb