Can somebody please help?

Since very few things are new in the forex world, this idea might already have been tried and was either succesfull or digarded.I personally believe not to re-invent the wheel, but perhaps change to a different set of tyres.

The idea

Might work on 4 hour as well as daily chart

If previous candle is bullish - sell x amount of pips below open for x tp with x s/l, and buy the same @ close

If candle is bearish then the reverse of above.

I do not think that this method of trading will give us more than 90% success, but are we only looking for consistency over a period of time.

If one of the coders could please help with an ea to test the different variables i believe we can actually find the correct settings to perhaps get between 10+ pips per currency.

If this has already been done please refer me to the correct thread.( must say i have searched various forums and could not find anything)

Thank you for your help

Candlestick

Eben:
Since very few things are new in the forex world, this idea might already have been tried and was either succesfull or digarded.I personally believe not to re-invent the wheel, but perhaps change to a different set of tyres.

The idea

Might work on 4 hour as well as daily chart

If previous candle is bullish - sell x amount of pips below open for x tp with x s/l, and buy the same @ close

If candle is bearish then the reverse of above.

I do not think that this method of trading will give us more than 90% success, but are we only looking for consistency over a period of time.

If one of the coders could please help with an ea to test the different variables i believe we can actually find the correct settings to perhaps get between 10+ pips per currency.

If this has already been done please refer me to the correct thread.( must say i have searched various forums and could not find anything)

Thank you for your help

Hi..

Do you trade based on candlestick pattern like doji,hammer etc ?

Can you make a rule for bearish and bullish candle in 4 h ? to convert into mathematical formula ...so everyone can get your trade rule..

==============

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi prasxz

Thank you for responding.

I trade live with ema's rsi and daily fib levels. I also use candlesticks for exits.

Tha idea on the 4hour and daily candles came to me while searching for a more profitable less risk gridding strategy. There is no specific rules as yet and was hoping somebody more clever than i could help.

If you look at the 4 hour chart you will see that most of the time the candles move past the previous open or close. I am attempting to find the relationship

of how far on ave do they move and should fixed tp or t/s be used.

This can be done manually but would take a lot of time before settings could be determined. With an ea this can be backtested for viability

I know it has been done...I'm not sure where the thread is.