Good breakout indicator - page 2

vladv:
I think the picture is very clear how to use it!

yes, the picture is very clear...but when you down load it that is not what it looks like...just wondering if the indicator has been changed on how to use it

cindians,I think that you search price action first on higher timeframe then lower timeframe and buy or sell the yellow breakout line.

SSBO Dynamic Breakout Box indicator

Trade breakout oscillator

Files:

tampa:

Can you please explain what does two lines (red and blue) present, and how to read it?

Thank you.

Knez:
Can you please explain what does two lines (red and blue) present, and how to read it? Thank you.

Looking at the code looks to me the indicator is comparing the current low and current high with the past high or highest close (blue line and for highest close use pricetype=1) and low or lowest close(red line and for lowest close use pricetype=1), using Length parameter. As far as the breakout part not sure about how that part is read, but think it has a lot to do with extremes in price, especially when either the red or blue line around zero

i like break out system, but under certain situation.

False breakouts counter

False breakouts counter indicator (detailed description what is it and how to use it posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page33 )

BreakOut-EAGLE.

BreakOut PANCA EAGLE.