Elite indicators :) - page 972

talaate:
Hi Mladen

Hi Mrtools

This floating levels Absolute Strength is really interesting, I know there is DZ MTF version for Absolute Strength of average difference, but would you please do MTFfor this version too.

Thanks in advance

Talaat E

Talaat E, added the mtf.

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the mtf.

Thanks mrtools

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the mtf.

Good day Mr Tools and Mladen,l just joined this section today,any indicators on EAS you can recommend??ther is pages with stuff,are there any outstanding indicators i can start with.PLS kindly help l also need a software to link all my MT4 trading accounts to copy trades instantly.thank you in advance

sunnym:
Good day Mr Tools and Mladen,l just joined this section today,any indicators on EAS you can recommend??ther is pages with stuff,are there any outstanding indicators i can start with.PLS kindly help l also need a software to link all my MT4 trading accounts to copy trades instantly.thank you in advance

sunnym

About trade copier : we never made one. There are a couple of free ones posted (here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/14942-free-forex-trade-copier, or here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179808 ) but frankly I never used them, so I can not tell more about them ...

mladen:
Upgraded version of step ma PDF (new options added, optimized further, also a bit different calculation) :

Hi mladen

can you post MQ4 file please?

maurice:
Hi mladen can you post MQ4 file please?

maurice

I would do it normally, but today I found a "stepma pdf nmc 3.01" with a "copyright" that was going like this "Copyright © 2014 | nnnnn", and nnnnn was not the name of the creator. It went so far that it was posted also in one forex eMagazine too (there they deleted my name and link).

So, in order to avoid seeing things like that again on the net, this version is not going to be posted as a source. Sorry ...

This version has some substantial changes, so I really would like the see the "nnnnn" "making" this version without the possibility to just change the copyright and link and to pretend to be the author of the code

Upgraded version of step ma PDF (new options added, optimized further, also a bit different calculation) : stepma_pdf_4.ex4

PS: upper example is using default parameters. Lower has the pdf ma period set to 5 (that is the only change)

Files:

mladen:
maurice

I would do it normally, but today I found a "stepma pdf nmc 3.01" with a "copyright" that was going like this "Copyright © 2014 | nnnnn", and nnnnn was not the name of the creator. It went so far that it was posted also in one forex eMagazine too (there they deleted my name and link).

So, in order to avoid seeing things like that again on the net, this version is not going to be posted as a source. Sorry ...

ok, I understand..

Please can you ask to admin to send me paypal invitation to pay difference between Elite and Advanced sections ?

I already ask two time but without result..

Thank you

mladen:
maurice

This version has some substantial changes, so I really would like the see the "nnnnn" "making" this version without the possibility to just change the copyright and link and to pretend to be the author of the code

Hi Boss

I really sorry about what are happening in your indicators. In fact, I have seen a lot of your properties in different sites (almost every day) which were renamed after several obliterate and rigging processes. Really, It is shamed.

talaate:
Hi Boss I really sorry about what are happening in your indicators. In fact, I have seen a lot of your properties in different sites (almost every day) which were renamed after several obliterate and rigging processes. Really, It is shamed.

I know Check the mt market too - that is a nice collection there

But I also saw that they hate the versions that were made and that can not be renamed (to the point that they are "angry" at me for doing it so because the "metatrader coding community is an opened community"). I even got PMs and emails to explain how did I do that , and when I refused to do it (explain how it is done), there were more angry posts at some forums by those same people

Even some of my ex-friends are filling their newly opened sites with code that is renamed my code (and they post it in their "premium" sections) and they talk about me as an unfriendly - if I was unfriendly, what would they post _________________

Anyway, nothing unusual. Just that some things are going to be posted in this form (they are not limited in any way, but they can not be renamed and that data can not be changed either). So in the name of "uniema" (one more of those - which is, btw, available at this site for free download for 4-5 years, just the name is "nema"), I wish a pleasant un-renamed weekend to all