Elite indicators :) - page 646

sergei74:
Dear mladen,

could you please help me (hope others will find a possible product useful, too) with the following:

1. In addition to existing options, make CCI Woodies with an option to choose from various types of MA (LSMA, EMA, Hull, non-lag...). All possible MAs to be used should be solid "non-repainters".

2. Make it MTF with a mark to appear on a lower time frame, indicating that a bar on a higher time frame has closed (could be a vertical line or a dot), meaning that the signal is valid on a higher time frame.

3. Make it also for MT5, if possible. I have read your posts that MT5-related work is quite complex and time consuming, therefore leave this on your discretion.

As the basis the work of Linuxser can be taken (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176411). I suspect that ver.6 was the best? Although I am not sure if so called LSMA used there "repaints" or not. Or maybe one from the ones you've made can be used as the basis, too.

I hope I'm not asking for too much and will be most grateful for your help!

With best wishes,

Sergiy

Sergiy

Can you check this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176411/page16 as a basis (it calculates and shows a trend change correctly - exactly as described by Woodie)? Also, the style of the LSMA or EMA lines will have to be changed to arrows (dots) to prevent some problems that line type values can cause

Yes, mladen, I have seen and tried this one and it looked very accurate. Appreciate your idea about changing LSMA/EMA lines' style!

sergei74:
Yes, mladen, I have seen and tried this one and it looked very accurate. Appreciate your idea about changing LSMA/EMA lines' style!

Sergiy

Here is this version

You can use 20 types of averages now (they are described in the parameters of the indicator which one is which). Also you can use any combination of those 20 types of averages to be displayed in the middle of the indicator (also yu can chose if you wish to make it display 0,1 or 2 averages states there). None of the averages used in this one is repainting, so you can use any without a danger of being tricked by repainting

mladen:
Sergiy

Here is this version

You can use 20 types of averages now (they are described in the parameters of the indicator which one is which). Also you can use any combination of those 20 types of averages to be displayed in the middle of the indicator (also yu can chose if you wish to make it display 0,1 or 2 averages states there). None of the averages used in this one is repainting, so you can use any without a danger of being tricked by repainting

Dear mladen,

sending my sincerest thanks for your always efficient, friendly and attentive approach! The indicator is just exciting!

On another note, I keep wondering how you manage to seem to be always online and do the things so fast... If any elves help you, please send to them my thanks as well

2 stochs part deux

Mladen, I did some code tweaking in 2 stochs indicator so I added stochDifference parameter (basically 2 stochs doesn't need to be same value to draw vertical lines) but then I have situation when stochs overlap and it takes many bars after to draw blue line. Not sure if I am explaining so well, here is the screenshot. Send my regards to elves

Files:

altoronto:
Mladen, I did some code tweaking in 2 stochs indicator so I added stochDifference parameter (basically 2 stochs doesn't need to be same value to draw vertical lines) but then I have situation when stochs overlap and it takes many bars after to draw blue line. Not sure if I am explaining so well, here is the screenshot. Send my regards to elves

altoronto

Try replacing this line :

diff = stoch2-stoch1;[/PHP]

with this :

[PHP]diff = MathAbs(stoch2-stoch1);

I think it should do the trick

Wow, your bag is full of tricks and always work as it should Thank you.

Hello mladen, could you convert VQ indi become colored bars indi as Digital filters - two on chart-bars+alerts.mq4 ?

Thank you, mate

Best Regards,

s1natria

Files:
vq.mq4  8 kb

s1natria:
Hello mladen, could you convert VQ indi become colored bars indi as Digital filters - two on chart-bars+alerts.mq4 ?

Thank you, mate

Best Regards,

s1natria

s1natria

Here you go

Files:
vq_bars.mq4  7 kb

Wow..fast response..thank you mladen, great works

Regards

s1natria

mladen:
s1natria Here you go