Elite indicators :) - page 624

Coppock curve - averages

Hello Mladen,

Be kind enough and add an audible Alert to my attached Coppock curve indicator plse.

Thanking you most sincerely,

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Be kind enough and add an audible Alert to my attached Coppock curve indicator plse.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Alerts on crosses (the same a lines)?

mladen:
Alerts on crosses (the same a lines)?

Yes, plse. Sorry, I should have mentioned that.

Appreciate your time.

mladen:
ValeoFX Here you go

As always much appreciated, Mladen.

Thank you.

mladen:
Sylvester Here is this version. Multi time frame works as it should. Arrows added.

Hi Mladen

Thank you sincerely. I did not previously try MTF mode but since I typically use H4 & D1 I guess the accuracy was reasonably close to accurate. Nonetheless I will use the new tool provided because anyway it has the arrows for zero-cross.

Thanks once again.

Regards

Sylvester

Hello Mladen,

I have sent you an email. Could you read it? Thank you very much.

Hello SAugustine,

Can u give me the two line crosses indi that your picture show...

TQVM.

Files:

Dear Mladen,

Could you fix the spam folder problem in your tsd email?

zakimanap:
Hello SAugustine,

Can u give me the two line crosses indi that your picture show...

TQVM.

Hi Zaki

I'm using the Adaptive T3-2 lines, one T3 period set at 14 and the other at 21. The remaining (personally preferred) settings are as follows:-

T3 Price = 0

T3 Hot = 0.7

T3 original = true

Adapt period 200

Best regards & happy pip-hunting!!

Sylvester

Files:

Adaptive T3-2 shaded zone

Hi Mladen/MrTools

I have an unusual request for you two geniuses today. You will observe from my screenshot that I use the Adaptive T3 - 2 moving averages (a short term set at 14 and a medium term set at 21). Firstly is it at all possible to create a ONE TOOL where I have the option of BOTH lines (with their own settings, incl colour choices of course). Secondly (the really unusual request I suppose) is it possible to create this tool such that I have an option to SHADE the area between the two Adaptive T3 lines - in this way I have a "no-go zone" (GREY dodgy zone).

Thanks and have a great Sunday!!!

Regards

Sylvester

Files: