Elite indicators :) - page 1007

mladen:
Upgraded T3 cci (with an addition of 18 types of possible prices now) : t3_cci_2.mq4

This one would look good in tradestation too

mladen

Could you add the NextTimeFrame function to the FX sniper like you did for the stochastic?

thank you

Ray

traderduke:
mladen

Could you add the NextTimeFrame function to the FX sniper like you did for the stochastic?

thank you

Ray

Ray

Here you go : ml-fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__lines__alerts__next_tf_2-2-1.mq4

sebastianK:
This one would look good in tradestation too

I hink that I already have it made for tradestation, but I am not sure. Will check it

mrtools

mladen,

Do you have a version of this indicator with mtf and alerts? Thanks.ma_adaptive_rsi_nrp.ex4

Files:

fxdream:
mrtools

mladen,

Do you have a version of this indicator with mtf and alerts? Thanks.ma_adaptive_rsi_nrp.ex4

fxdream

I was searching on my whole PC and I could not find the mq4 file of that. Will have to ask mrtools too

Wulong10:
Good evening Mrtools and Mladen,

I'm very satisfied with the VA DSS of RSI.

There is already a version with TMA, but one with Bollinger Bands would be even nicer, I think.

Now I can only apply a MT4 BB on it, but I have heard it's not a very good one.

Could you please make one ?

Wulong

Wulong, posting this again think there are still some glitches in the forum data transfer.

Hey, Mrtools, I have already posted twice a thank you message, and two times my message was gone with the wind.

So, this is my third try ....

Wulong10:
And ...I do not really need MTF, but divergence feature would be welcome ...if that's possible of course ... would make this baby really complete ....

I was talking here of course about the new DSS of Averages 1.1 ....

Thanks for looking into this matter....

Wulong10:
Hey, Mrtools, I have already posted twice a thank you message, and two times my message was gone with the wind.

So, this is my third try ....

As you can see there is a lot of changes. But hopefully no more posts loss