Elite indicators :) - page 968

mladen:
timmyhanke The "non-smooth" line is actually the price line. Try some of the heiken ashi price types - maybe helps without a need to add some averages that would increase lag

In the picture im acctually using heiniken ashi averages and that is the best that i could do with the settings.

timmyhanke:
In the picture im acctually using heiniken ashi averages and that is the best that i could do with the settings.

OK

Will check with some additional smoothing what we can get

timmyhanke:

Try out this version : pricetrender_jurik__averages.mq4

It can use those averages for smoothing the price prior to applying jurik smooth as signal to it

Thanks mladen !

I messed around with the settings a bit and it looks awesome! If you use stoploss then its golden!

Here is what i came up with:

1 hour:

4 hour:

Files:

timmyhanke:
Thanks mladen !

I messed around with the settings a bit and it looks awesome! If you use stoploss then its golden!

Here is what i came up with:

1 hour:

4 hour:

Glad that I could help a bit

Happy trading

Upgraded digital filters (smoothed and on-chart version) : digital_filters_smoothed_-_on_chart_2.mq4

Upgraded version of polarized fractal efficiency - Ekhardt (added all the smoothing methods and new price types) : polarized_fractal_efficiency_-_erkhardt_2.mq4

PS: to get the original value chose close for price and ema for smoothing

mladen:
Try out this version : pricetrender_jurik__averages.mq4

It can use those averages for smoothing the price prior to applying jurik smooth as signal to it

Would it be possible to create a version that shows arrows on the chart at the crossovers??

Thank you for all your help.

michaelB:
Would it be possible to create a version that shows arrows on the chart at the crossovers?? Thank you for all your help.

MichaelB, added the crossover arrows.

Not sure if I posted this before but it's either new here or updated with the 18 different prices and the updated averages. The chart is using ha smoothed offline with Labtrend v4.02 nmc.