ML1 - Multi Lot clone based on SMA filter - page 13

Please accept my apologies. I got my threads confused. I have been posting CT upgrades on the multilotscalper thread! geeze....Well you have the CT stuff. I've been a little overwhelmed with programming lately and changing brokers and all. Maybe I'm getting senile? lol

yes indeed, human error still alive and well, no wonder I want an ea doing the trading for me eh?

abrs70:
can i run on 3 spread broker? can i run on micro?

These settings are the way I am running right now on fxdd...

also I have changed this part of the code from 0.0002 ...

if(Ask-Bid>0.0002)

{

ObjectDelete("spread");

ObjectCreate("spread", OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time[110], Low[0]+(10*Point));

ObjectSetText("spread","Spread Blocked "+DoubleToStr(Ask-Bid,4),18,"Arial",White);

return(0);

}

if(Ask-Bid<=0.0002)

{

ObjectDelete("spread");

ObjectSetText("spread","Spread Allows "+DoubleToStr(Ask-Bid,4),18,"Arial",White);

} [/PHP]

to an external variable you can set as you wish for the spread blocking.

[PHP] if(Ask-Bid>MaxSpread)

{

ObjectDelete("spread");

ObjectSetText("spread","Spread Blocked "+DoubleToStr(Ask-Bid,4),18,"Arial",White);

return(0);

}

if(Ask-Bid<=MaxSpread)

{

ObjectDelete("spread");

ObjectSetText("spread","Spread Allows "+DoubleToStr(Ask-Bid,4),18,"Arial",White);

}

I have seen when I was running with it set at 0.0002 and the spread was 0.0002 that it blocked it. or at least it left the Blocked message on the chart. I'm not sure which. it won't change the display on the chart until a subsequent tick which is within the range changes the message. But I am running my setting at 0.0003 to allow one pip variance on a two pip spread. That way I'm sure not to block a two pip situation.

I have no explaination for why it blocked at 0.0002 sometimes. The code should allow it if it equals the max spread specified. You can see for yourself that I put <= in the condition and if that condition is true then allow it.

perhaps the spread is varying larger than the max spread specified by a factor of 0.00001 or something and blocking because it's so slightly larger not a full pip??? I don't really know. I'm just going to allow one extra pip for wiggle room and not worry about it at this point.

I have made this change so you can set it for whatever you want including how ever many decimals you want to specify 0.00001 or whatever.

did I just do what I think I did? oy...sorry wrong thread...

Thanks a lot....

I am not familiar with CT. This is my first time to test. May i know a bit about the entry rule n stuff? When i attach the EA, there will be trendlines drawn and a lot of information. Also arrows showing UP. Are they related to entry signal?

abrs70:
...I am not familiar with CT. This is my first time to test. May i know a bit about the entry rule n stuff?

Great question, but the answer is a little, umm, "abstruse":

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174700

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175456

Just removed bugged and unnecessery code from Multi Lot Scalper. Added simple SMA filter, tested in MST on 2years M1 timeframe.

EA comes with a setup forwardtested on last two weeks. Results are below.

EA source: jhost.pl

Detailed Statement: jhost.pl

HAVE FUN!

BUT BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL - THIS EA GETS SIGNIFICANT LOSS IN THE PAST

SEE A RESULT OF BACKTEST FROM 2004-07-1 TO 2006-09-01

Hello freak,

thanks for the new EA. It will be interesting to see how he performs next weeks.

Does the EA also work with microlots?

nice weekend

time frame

hi Freak,

What's the time frame and any changes in settings ?