All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 2

stlabc:
I got one.

For mt3 indicators of RST sinewave/phase/homodyn listed above ,I have done some test and personally think they may have some errors in the programs because there is wrong performance corelative with price according to John's explanation in the book.

BRs

Stl

Thanks,

I got them from the SBFX site in some old MT3 forums. They seemed to be working for them, just by their comments, but there is no way of me knowing.

I was hoping someone might be able to convert them.

Center of Gravity

Hi,

Interested to know more about John Elhers (or Ehlers??) Center of Gravity Indicators / method, how it is used and more about it generally, can anyone suggest any links?

Cheers

Cog

GuRu123:
Hi,

Interested to know more about John Elhers (or Ehlers??) Center of Gravity Indicators / method, how it is used and more about it generally, can anyone suggest any links?

Cheers

Hi,

Check this link http://www.fxstreet.com/education/technical/advanced-indicator-manual/gravity/

================

Forex Indicators Collection

Sine Wave Indicator

I was looking for the Sinewave indicator also and couldn't find it. Comparing the tradestation code and the code for the Instant Trendline.mq4, the first two thirds are the same. I added code and I am posting the indicator. Note that the result seems to be more jagged than it should, so I don't know if it's right. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Files:

Newman

Newman:
I was looking for the Sinewave indicator also and couldn't find it. Comparing the tradestation code and the code for the Instant Trendline.mq4, the first two thirds are the same. I added code and I am posting the indicator. Note that the result seems to be more jagged than it should, so I don't know if it's right. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Hi Newman

The jagged results you obtain are caused by the fact that there are no discernible cycles at the time..you will see almost perfect cycles at times followed by minitrends that cause the jagged results you see

It is interesting to use sinewave(or cybercycle) jointly with the instantaneous trendline,mama,and frama..then it becomes discretional but you have all the important info at your fingertips..there are several ,free,papers by ehlers on his website www.mesasoftware.com

Hope it helped

Simba

Sinewave indicator

Thanks SIMBA for the info, Newman

Ehler was a true mystic and a genius able to see the "signs and the numbers" like DeMark & Darvas. Here's a handful from the archives that I use in my EA's. Coded by the brilliant Luis Guilherme Damiani.

Bluto

Thanks for indicators.

Just one question :How you use the probalility density funtion indicator??

Tragapips:
Bluto

Thanks for indicators.

Just one question :How you use the probalility density funtion indicator??

Hmmmm......I don't use that one. LOL!

No, seriously, I'll check into it and find out. I might have to go back and dust off my Ehler's Cybernetic Analysis book and find out.