10points 3.mq4 - page 457

Next account: 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA, non-martingale settings (fixed 0.01 lot size with no any martingale), FXCM broker, 500 dollar initial deposit.

It is not martingale.

Since 1st of December.

USDJPY only.

===================

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

And next account:

10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA,

non-martingale settings (fixed 0.01 lot size with no any martingale),

Alpari broker,

200 dollar initial deposit.

It is not martingale.

Since 12 of December 2011.

USDJPY only.

===================

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

It is last account (5th):

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA,

Martingale settings,

Alpari broker,

500 dollar initial deposit.

Since 23 of December 2011.

USDJPY only.

===================

It is big price movement going on for USDJPY for example so I will make quick review later on about which account survived and which one - not (I am trading 5 MT accounts with different settings/deposit).

But I want to say the following:

for this EA with martingale settings trading USDJPY only - we need at least 2,000 deposit; for same EA trading USDJPY with non martingale settings (fixed lot size = 0.01) - we need at least 500 initial deposit.

for acc. 2k

look like the equity below 2k ....after 65 days trading ..

hopefully u can share a reasons.

look like the equity below 2k ....after 65 days trading ..

It can be any time.

reason: martingale Besides, equity below 2k in case of 2k initial deposit is not a problem.

problem may be equity below zero.

Well.

This week did not finish yet so I was planning

1st account. Post #4561.

It will survive because demo deposit is big.

I am using this account to select profitable pairs (for example).

2nd account. Post #4562

2k with FXCM, martingale

No idea but it looks like it will survive (free margin is 228):

3rd account, post # 4563.

500 with FXCM, not martingale

I think this account will survive too because it is not martingale and

free margin is 907:

4th account, post #4564.

200 with Alpari, not martingale

Non martingale.

It may be survived.

At least - there are no any problems for this account for now

but we will see:

5th account, post #4565.

500 with Alpari, martingale.

It was margin call (not survived)

and I started new account with 2k for Alpari (martingale).

No any problem with this account for now

(I did not connect it yet with stats website).

So, which accounts will survuve and which not - we will see in the end of this week or in the beginning of the next week after USDJPY will be moved to somewhere (strong bearish ir bullish on M1 timeframe).

Files:
2k_58_0202.jpg  239 kb
500_58_0202.jpg  235 kb
200_58_0202.jpg  246 kb

1st account. Post #4561.

i think more promising in term of profits.

maybe this ea more happy for trade more than 1 pair.....

First account is having big demo deposit. I am always trading many pairs (profiting pairs, losing pairs, any pairs) just to select most good pairs with small drawdown and with small max lot size for the long period of time.

We should look at the next accounts.

By the way, USDJPY is moved is some strange way: flat ... flat ... flat and sudden movement ... after that - flat ... flat

I think - we should wait for few dais for final conslustion. What to wait? It should be some ending sorry: margin call (deposit lost), or open trades will be closed in profit.

After that - we can make a conslusion concerning minimum initial deposit size for 2 versions: martingale version and non-martingale version.

Hello,

If you want to have a look, I'm also testing a version (10points_3_Smi_1.01) , with initial deposit 3K a lot size 0.01, EA is attached to 5 paris (AUDUSD, EURGBP, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY)

So far so good ! Only NZDUSD is reponsible for the DD

Set file is one that NewDigital posted for this version.

10P System | Myfxbook

@ NewDigital : please let me know if you want me to test another version(s) and/or different set files.

thx

Gamma

Thanks gamma_gallus,

I am continuing forward testing.

The situation is not changed for now and I am still waiting for open trades to be closed for 200 dollar initial deposit with non-martingale version for Alpari.

By the way, martingale version is working fine for USDJPY with 2,000 inidial deposit for FXCM and for Alpari.

newdigital:
It can be any time.

reason: martingale

Besides, equity below 2k in case of 2k initial deposit is not a problem.

problem may be equity below zero.

Well.

This week did not finish yet so I was planning

1st account. Post #4561.

It will survive because demo deposit is big.

I am using this account to select profitable pairs (for example).

2nd account. Post #4562

2k with FXCM, martingale

No idea but it looks like it will survive (free margin is 228):

3rd account, post # 4563.

500 with FXCM, not martingale

I think this account will survive too because it is not martingale and

free margin is 907:

4th account, post #4564.

200 with Alpari, not martingale

Non martingale.

It may be survived.

At least - there are no any problems for this account for now

but we will see:

5th account, post #4565.

500 with Alpari, martingale.

It was margin call (not survived)

and I started new account with 2k for Alpari (martingale).

No any problem with this account for now

(I did not connect it yet with stats website).

So, which accounts will survuve and which not - we will see in the end of this week or in the beginning of the next week after USDJPY will be moved to somewhere (strong bearish ir bullish on M1 timeframe).