10points 3.mq4 - page 243

loaded all the setting at post #2397

no trade yet, will post the result soon

fatwolf:
loaded all the setting at post #2397 no trade yet, will post the result soon

My friend, I would like to assign you a task. Which could probably take you few minutes to set it up. When you setup the RMI version, can you please run it with 3 different currency pair on 1 account? Which is EURUSD, EURCHF and USDCHF. The setup should like below:

TakeProfit=28

StopLoss/InitialStop=55

TrailingStop=0

Pips=18

MaxTrade=5

AccountisNormal=0

AccountProtection=1

SecureProfit=1

OrderstoProtect=3

mm=0

risk=1

Different broker, different setup:

IBFX micro account

EURUSDm

EURCHFm

USDCHFm

Deposit: 1000

Lots=0.03 for each pair

FXDD mini account

EURUSD

EURCHF

USDCHF

Deposit: 10k

Lots=0.03 for each pair

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NorthFinance, MiG, CrownFX....etc

EURUSD ONLY

TakeProfit=10

StopLoss/InitialStop=0

TrailingStop=10

Pips=6

MaxTrade=5

AccountisNormal=0

AccountProtection=1

SecureProfit=1

OrderstoProtect=3

mm=1

risk=1

Please set and forget, you'll see some crazy stuff from this account:D

If you all using RMI edition, we could see the difference on broker feed and how this version react on different leveraged account size. From my point of view, its the goddess so far

Regards

David

Here are the updated results of 1 month trading. Hedged 3 pairs.

NFP did manage to throw some dirt in the soup, but back on track after a few days. Let's see what FOMC brings.

don't work

check it out, other vision is working fine, but this RMI one doesn't work. i change the setting as you asked. but come out these error things.check the pic

Files:
1.gif  60 kb
2.gif  62 kb

never mind i change it. it works now

Indicator problem

Hi,

there was a post recently advising that you should change the name of the VHF indicator on page #241 post #2401

Yeoeleven

Hi thanks for the EA with the indicators to make it work either change the indicator name to VHF.MQ4 and the compile or change the name of the indicator in the Ea that it is calling on . Hope this helps since mine wasn't working and was giving an error till I fixed it.

Lets hope we have a winner! I am forward testing it on 30m not sure what is the best time frame yet.

Berdj

if that is a problem I have attached the VHF indicator, you can leave both in the indicator file.

You mentioned earlier that you were having problems with PhotoShop, if so you can use Paint to do the editing.

start/programs/accessories/paint

John

Files:
vhf.mq4  2 kb

yeoeleven:
Hi,

there was a post recently advising that you should change the name of the VHF indicator on page #241 post #2401

Yeoeleven

Hi thanks for the EA with the indicators to make it work either change the indicator name to VHF.MQ4 and the compile or change the name of the indicator in the Ea that it is calling on . Hope this helps since mine wasn't working and was giving an error till I fixed it.

Lets hope we have a winner! I am forward testing it on 30m not sure what is the best time frame yet.

Berdj

if that is a problem I have attached the VHF indicator, you can leave both in the indicator file.

You mentioned earlier that you were having problems with PhotoShop, if so you can use Paint to do the editing.

start/programs/accessories/paint

John

tks john, i did change the name then it works fine right now. still don't have any trade yet. hope it open a trade soon.......

Here, I am testing V12 on multiple currency pairs. By using micro lot 0.01 size, the trade seems pretty nice. Today, my usdchf made 6 level of progressions and the ea still okay with enough margin up ahead. Looks good

Cheers,

Files:
v12b_ch_3.gif  16 kb
v12b_8.gif  5 kb
v12b_4.htm  17 kb

setting as post 2428 only got 1 trade yesterday

Files:
3.gif  8 kb

10pts3 with a twist

I am working on an EA based on standard 10pts but with a difference. It is linked to "another" indicator which basically says trend is UP or trend is DOWN. 10pts3 only trades in this direction.

THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE THOUGH - as soon as the "other indicator" changes direction, all positions are closed and either:

a) position is opened in opposite direction starting with minimal no. lots (e.g. start of the sequence) or

b) starting with the same number of lots that have just been closed (e.g. if previous sequence was long 0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.16 then open 0.16 in opposite direction).

I would welcome suggestions as to what "master indicator" I could use to determine overall direction - maybe a simple Price_channel break based on last x number of bars?

Thanks