10points 3.mq4 - page 161

davidke20:
From my observation on your act, you're going berserk.

If IBFX micro account balance=5000 * 1% / 100 = 0.50lots

If Standard account balance=5000 * 1% / 1000 = 0.05lots

Berserk?

I just changed, on an IBFX micro account balance aprox 1000, from 0.1 lots to 0.2 lots. I thought the account could stand that... it seemed to be going nowhere fast....I just got greedy. Based on the earlier loss, that shouldn't have been such a hard hit.

Anyway, that was Mod1e. I've also got 10points3 running. Currently, I've doubled that up from 0.01 to 0.02. I suppose thats too small then? Should be 0.08, with what I've got left?

Ray.

FutureMillionaire?:
Berserk?

I just changed, on an IBFX micro account balance aprox 1000, from 0.1 lots to 0.2 lots. I thought the account could stand that... it seemed to be going nowhere fast....I just got greedy. Based on the earlier loss, that shouldn't have been such a hard hit.

Anyway, that was Mod1e. I've also got 10points3 running. Currently, I've doubled that up from 0.01 to 0.02. I suppose thats too small then? Should be 0.08, with what I've got left?

Ray.

What is your max trade? Where is your stop loss, have you calculated how much are you going to loss once the stop loss smack your arse? Whops! Shit! Running out of ciggerettes. Brb in 15minutes. Let me know your setup so I can help you up.

Regards,

David

davidke20:
V12 default settings currently work with standard account only.

I have got v12 on a standard demo. Seems to be performing OK now, but it's early days.

Ray

FutureMillionaire?:
I have got v12 on a standard demo. Seems to be performing OK now, but it's early days. Ray

Well, generally my default setup should work on any 10point3 mod, you'll have to manually change the SecureProfit. Thats all. God bless the 7-11. Got my Dunhill King Size not far away.

Regards,

David

Here's my latest update on V12 report. Still going strong

Regards,

David

davidke20:
What is your max trade? Where is your stop loss, have you calculated how much are you going to loss once the stop loss smack your arse? Whops! Shit! Running out of ciggerettes. Brb in 15minutes. Let me know your setup so I can help you up.

Regards,

David

I think were talking about different EAs now.

Mod1e, I had set with John's settings. He liked a stop loss of 100. It's been Mod1e that's been biting me.

I've left 10 points3 running, that's been OK. I've got it set to 8 trades (I know you prefer less). I think that's the best setting to see out most large moves. I intend turning off for the big news. I think, with my settings, the biggest hit I'm risking is about $500 ... but I'm hoping that won't happen as I'm opting out at news time.

I think I'll be OK with 10points 3. That's been proven .. with only the occasional big hit. Looking at past performance, you should be able to absorb that every once in a while. My problem was looking a John's stellar performance with Mod1e, and thinking I'd like a slice of that ... even though I'd already voiced concerns about its performance. I just let greed take over, and didn't listen to my own reservations.

Ray

davidke20:
Well, generally my default setup should work on any 10point3 mod, you'll have to manually change the SecureProfit. Thats all. God bless the 7-11. Got my Dunhill King Size not far away.

Regards,

David

What would need changing on the SecureProfit?

..... and cigarettes are bad for you!

Ray

davidke20:
Here's my latest update on V12 report. Still going strong

Regards,

David

davidke20, which EA is this in your posted chart?

LOL. Thanks for reminding. Anyway, about secureprofit, I dont really know how to guide you about this. Normally I put it as 5, increase it as account size increasing. My demo account is currently at 200 compare to beginning of the test uses 5.

Regards,

David

KillerKhan:
davidke20, which EA is this in your posted chart?

Thats V12, and currently close testing for the group only. If you want it, prepare for the next recruitment. Its not available at the moment.

Regards,

David