10points 3.mq4 - page 401

hoard-fx:
HI Mr.Mrtools still not working....

Just opened a trade for me.

Yes, it works for me too:

I am using this default settings (EA is attached; indicators - download from this post). This settings is without normal stop loss (EA will open the next trade instead of stop loss). Besides - we should use this settings for non-volatile pairs only.

So, it is very preliminary settings but EA works.

Files:

Do not post decompiled EAs on the forum please.

hoard-fx:
HI Mr.Mrtools still not working....

Did some closer investigating and found some bugs i created, and also seems VQ didn't seem to go well with the iRegr channel in my testing so now just using the far outer gold bands for buy and sell if the middle is going up and a breakout of lower band then buy and if middle is going down and breakout of top gold band then sell.

Thanks Hoard-fx and Newdigital for the feedback.

mrtools:
Try this version, not sure it works, takes forever to backtest, which from what i can see is from the indicator constantly recounting bars, but try it fwd test on demo and see if it works.

Hey Mrtools! Thanks for the programming.. but I have this msg when i try in the tester and running in the chart.. alert price has touched a boundry.. which is the e'rgr msg.. and the EA doest make orders... have a good day!

Just a comment.. when u add the i-regr indicator in the chart.. and for example.. is going UP.....u can follow that trend using the 10point3 EA... but just with BUY feature it have very good results... particularly i use the H4 chart to see hows going the trend.

if the i'regr trend going down.. the 10point13 have to do Sell orders only.

Have a good trade!

10points3

Hi can some1 explain to me how 10points3 work, all - know that it works on macd. How can I trade 10points3 safely ?

HEDGE with this EA

I tried this EA adding in one chart BUY orders and in the second chat SELL orders.. I had very good results one night with GBPUSD...... considering the average movement of the "waves" in GBPUSD was about 300 pips to high and low watching the 1 minute chart.. from 6pm to 12pm NY time..

I decided to try... maybe we can find the best setup for another pairs and WHEN to use this strategy..

Have very good RESULTS off course only when the market not having extreme movments..

Here the EAs and the set file.. to add ..one buy and the other sell.. remember set the magic number diffrent between buy-sell

---

This set file.. open orders every 36 pips... so.. 0.01, 0.02, 0.04. 0.08, 0,16

36 pips x 5 = 180 pips wide and take profits in 40 pips and close orders.

sugestions.. with other pairs.. and best time to run this?

Files:
10x3bbuy.mq4  16 kb
10x3bsell.mq4  16 kb

Not working on live ac

Hi, I tried the 10x3bSell and 10x3bBuy EAs you attached. They worked fine in back-testing mode but did not open any orders in live account. Is there any reason for that? I am using an ECN broker which do not have any restrictions with running martingale EAs. Can anyone help?