10points 3.mq4 - page 216

just idea

If i uderstande good, V12 has just 1 weakness - big move by news. Than should by replaced with EA which colect tham.So for only profit trading, to colect everything of FX, will be good to put in 2 EAs. 2 big guns and go play tenis.

J

wibitiens:
25 minutes ago, Chicago PMI. Check eurusd. It's going down Cheers,

Wow, it shoot up now. Dangerous news

Cheers,

Files:

FutureMillionaire?:
I think mod1e is a loser. I've been running in demo, and the results are not good (I lost using this on my real account too)

Here are my mod1e results.

Regards,

Ray

It just took another big hit. I really think mod1e should be assigned to the history bin ... and move on. V12 is looking good .. and David has more up his sleeve.

Regards,

Ray

FutureMillionaire?:
It's not all as rosy as it looks. My trippling idea is working to plan but, as I'd made some mistakes (putting mod1e on my live account) early on, I'm just clawing back at the moment. I've got the settings very cautious, so it's a slow - but steady process.

In fact ... time for a celebration! As I write this, I have just achieved my starting capital. From here on .. it's profit.

Ray

Congratulations with your starting capital!

Glad that I am not the only person who put them on my live account and lost money.

But now I know how to use the EA and it will pay me back at least tenfold!

Cheers!

humax:
Wish everybody's live account grow as fast as your posts.

Meanwhile, here is a update of forward testing.

tp 50

pipstep 50

risk 5

Going very strong

Humax,

Could you post your setting file please? I started the V12 with TP=50 PIPSTEP=50 and RISK=5 with default setting on $5k deposit, however the opening lot is 0.3. If I used lot=1, then opening lot will be 3. From your statement, the starting lot is 1 or 2 lot. What make the difference? Could you post the complete parameter please.

Thanks mate.

Cheers,

Greeedy!

MegaLeads:
Have you tried lowering tp so that the orders grab the profits a little faster?

Sure I did. I makes money very fast, but the market goes into the wrong direction, the account also dies fast. So you need lots of money and trade with smaller lotsize to survive.

Since I try to get the best risk/reward ratio without worrying too much about margin call, I try many settings.

David requested some forward testing with different settings. Sofar 50/50 looks very good. Other settings, 18 and 25, have already lost too much.

Lotsize was too big for those.

Some more testing and then I will open a 10k account and let the EA double or triple the account every 2 months.

....I feel sooo greedy now...

davidke20:
Yup. Congratulations . Its aint easy to heal from a margin call. It took me a week to get them back to original capital size . While V12 conservative mode making money, RB26 took a hit Shit... my fault. Wrong settings, AccountisNormal=1 on a standard account.

Regards

David

Hi everybody,

Very nice results david. I just discover this thread and it really interests me as I'm working with Multilots for a while now (also written by Agalindo but with a different entry strategy) and think about improvment to make it safer.

I start reading the thread but as English is not my native language it's going to take me years !!!!

But would you be nice enough to make a brief summary of the difference between 10.3 and V12 you're using.

Is it possible to have a copy of it and participate to the development ?

I join a copy of Multilot but I suppose all of you already know about it.

I always used MT3 version since I didn't see the necessity to swich to MT4, but I join both versions.

Thanks for sharing

Thierry

wibitiens:
Humax,

Could you post your setting file please? I started the V12 with TP=50 PIPSTEP=50 and RISK=5 with default setting on $5k deposit, however the opening lot is 0.3. If I used lot=1, then opening lot will be 3. From your statement, the starting lot is 1 or 2 lot. What make the difference? Could you post the complete parameter please.

Thanks mate.

Cheers,

hmmm... maybe I have changed it on the way? Can't remember. It now opens 1.2 lot at balans 23,220 with equity 20,378.

SucureProfit=1

mm=1

risk=5

Fast_MA=0 (changed on the way)

Slow_MA=0 (changed...)

MACD_SMA=0 "

I have chaged these trying to stay hedged, don't know if it matters.

All I know is, there won't be any trades opened if you start with these.

The rest are default settings.

Please don't try to use these on a real account!

thierrybl:

I always used MT3 version since I didn't see the necessity to swich to MT4, but I join both versions.

Thanks for sharing

Thierry

I closed down my MT3 account because it is so outdated. Long live MT4!

humax:
hmmm... maybe I have changed it on the way? Can't remember. It now opens 1.2 lot at balans 23,220 with equity 20,378.

SucureProfit=1

mm=1

risk=5

Fast_MA=0 (changed on the way)

Slow_MA=0 (changed...)

MACD_SMA=0 "

I have chaged these trying to stay hedged, don't know if it matters.

All I know is, there won't be any trades opened if you start with these.

The rest are default settings.

Please don't try to use these on a real account!

Thanks for the answer. So far I am still doing demo account I will try your 50/50 setting with other combination parameters. Looks like using 50/50 setting is safer.

Cheers,