10points 3.mq4 - page 116

is 10point3 taking big hit or what? is this thread dying or what? am i the only stupid idiot working with 10point3? where is the spirit of unbeatable martingale? are you guys still testing it? any update please?

davidke20:
is 10point3 taking big hit or what? is this thread dying or what? am i the only stupid idiot working with 10point3? where is the spirit of unbeatable martingale? are you guys still testing it? any update please?

I can say I am still testing it in my real mini account, 0.01 lots. I am currently using tururo's version (with dynamic stop). Last week (thursday and friday) I got stabbed by it. My account just sunk with it. This week (up until now) it is stable. I will post a statement next weekend.

Keep up testing these versions. Even not developing them, it is still nice to have lots of tests.

davidke20:

Hi, yes all the good developers who was working on good versions of this ea that can make profit are gone I think. Like termenator, goblin, and those others. This basic 10point3 keep getting it's ass kicked over and over and over no matter what the settings. I think people here are all wasting there time on testing this old version because it will never be trusty that you can go live with. You will always loose your money with this one. I give up. I nned to buy something I guess that works so I will start looking on the web. nothing here works.

consistent profits

shibeng:
This basic 10point3 keep getting it's ass kicked over and over and over no matter what the settings. I think people here are all wasting there time on testing this old version because it will never be trusty that you can go live with.

you are right. But there are good systems too. May not be so readily available though.

goodluck

shibeng:
Hi, yes all the good developers who was working on good versions of this ea that can make profit are gone I think. Like termenator, goblin, and those others. This basic 10point3 keep getting it's ass kicked over and over and over no matter what the settings. I think people here are all wasting there time on testing this old version because it will never be trusty that you can go live with. You will always loose your money with this one. I give up. I nned to buy something I guess that works so I will start looking on the web. nothing here works.

Mate, you're wrong! You're so! so! so! so! wrong! If I have a money printing machine, I will not sell to you, because I made enough for myself, I'll just disappear. Why I need to sell it to you and put myself into trouble? For me, everything in TSD works, just matter of time frame. Why Goblin and Terminator gone? They must have discovered something that you dont know. Imagine this, if you made some perfect shots, do you still wanted to share here? The answer is, HELL NO!!! Meanwhile, I'm still working on it, if you would like the share the pie, please join us.

Files:

davidke20:
Mate, you're wrong! You're so! so! so! so! wrong! If I have a money printing machine, I will not sell to you, because I made enough for myself, I'll just disappear. Why I need to sell it to you and put myself into trouble? For me, everything in TSD works, just matter of time frame. Why Goblin and Terminator gone? They must have discovered something that you dont know. Imagine this, if you made some perfect shots, do you still wanted to share here? The answer is, HELL NO!!! Meanwhile, I'm still working on it, if you would like the share the pie, please join us.

That's foreward testing ?

WOW !!! I want a little piece of that pie !!!

davidke20:

i agree with you. go hell shitbeng

abrs70:
i agree with you. go hell shitbeng

Hey you came back girly man. I thought you went bye bye. You must just love us too much to go far. Did you bring us some code for you EAs crybaby?

shibeng:

More ppl come and more accounts are gone whit this EA, you can make the changes and join the indicators you want.. but still a loser EA and times to times all your small profits will gone...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page15

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
More ppl come and more accounts are gone whit this EA, you can make the changes and join the indicators you want.. but still a loser EA and times to times all your small profits will gone...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page15

Fast_cris

I'm sorry to hear that you blew your account. But, should you put a big cross to this EA? No, in the end you're the knight rider, you suppose to withdraw. That is your responsibility, not part of the EA's job. Meanwhile, I realize you guys dont like stop loss, you guys just like to put the max trade up to 10 ~ 100, does it make sense?

0.01-1

0.02-2

0.04-3

0.08-4

0.16-5

0.32-6

0.64-7

1.28-8

2.58-9

5.12-10 <= What was your account size again? 10k? That's more than half of your margin, 6pips will get you into margin call, congratulations!

10.24-11

20.48-12

40.96-13

81.92-14

163.84???????-15 Which broker allow you to open trade more than 100lots?

Before you guys start to test this EA, use your logic to think, are you suppose to let the minor loss take you out? If the lost running in the trend, its gonna put you out of the business! Put a stop loss and admit your loss! Make enough money to cover your ass! I dont blame pussies, because you look like 1 of them. What is the purpose for testing, its to find a good settings for live trading, meanwhile, you guys dont put stop loss during live trade?!?!?! You wanna leave this forum, please leave silently! Your post very discouraging. I sincerely wish you good luck on your manual trading.