10points 3.mq4 - page 110

Every now and then a new 10point3 comes up with new hope and end up in trash ..

The Turnip seems to have exactly what it takes .. which is to avoid the news... time to do some tests and verify that ..

I am sorry I posted the reply b4 reading yours ... my mistake

I will setup a new computer and a new account to test the Turnip, hopefully

Keep up the good work

By the way the criticism was the reason that made you posts the news code.... so if that what it takes, I am glad I have done it

[

QUOTE]Hi, thank you. Which files do I place where? I would like to forward test. Which is the indicator and which is the expert? Thanks again

Post #1088 will give you most info.Turnip(news)is the expert,getnewsff is indicator goes on chart you are trading off of,and libnews goes in expert/ include section. on getnews indicator make sure and change time to your server time.On expert external parameters you can choose how close to news you can turn off e.a. also on the indicator you can choose majornews,minor news,less than minor news(whatever that is).

Hope this helps

tools

10p3

Hello mrtools

To answer your demand I you joined the version of the 10P3 which has me served to make my tests, as well as resultats on the currency USD / CHF

For this morning (A hour French time) I threw(launched) several tests on different E.A.

On Friday evening, I shall pass on all the resultats.

Good day in all.

Yves81

10p3

A neglect of my part

Files:

mrtools:
[Post #1088 will give you most info.Turnip(news)is the expert,getnewsff is indicator goes on chart you are trading off of,and libnews goes in expert/ include section. on getnews indicator make sure and change time to your server time.On expert external parameters you can choose how close to news you can turn off e.a. also on the indicator you can choose majornews,minor news,less than minor news(whatever that is).

Hope this helps

tools

OK, I put the three files in the right spots but in Custom Experts Turnip is grayed out and when I try to attach to chart I get this error;

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\Turnip(news).ex4' on the USDCHF,M30

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Real account

Running with no problems up until now. No significant logs. Will post them as I get more.

Maybe we hit some news as I let it run. Then we shall see its behaviour on a real account.

mrtools:
Copied and pasted news code from new Boll trader, from my understanding the news code was created by Derk Wehler from another forum this is what he says in how this works:1 Added this to Turnip maybe can test side by side with non-news version see what is the best, also would be interested if I got everything right in adding this feature.

where do i save .mqh file? thanks

where do i save .mqh file? thanks

In the expert/include section,

tools

OK, I put the three files in the right spots but in Custom Experts Turnip is grayed out and when I try to attach to chart I get this error;

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\Turnip(news).ex4' on the USDCHF,M30

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Sounds like it is not compiled try turning off metatrader and turning it back on that will automatically compile it.

Hope that gets it working for you.

tools