10points 3.mq4 - page 25

Yeoeleven (John)

I also may trade this live, regarding DLMV1.3 only, could you discuss how best to trade this I noticed this week it opened only sells in EUR & CHF,(scared to run GBP based on very early posts in this thread) Maybe USD/JPY

I like DLMV becasue of Secure profit and other factors, but when it re-opens and starts a new sequence, and although it shows open orders under 11 (Trend Manager) 4 hour it does not, but keep's same sell even though it show's a buy? What about REVERSE CONDITION, don't fully understand that one, Do you think there is a bug in the program? any opinion would be appreciated. still currently up $250 on EUR &CHF starting at 0.06. very low float.

DLMv1.3

txsundevil:
Yeoeleven (John)

I also may trade this live, regarding DLMV1.3 only, could you discuss how best to trade this I noticed this week it opened only sells in EUR & CHF,(scared to run GBP based on very early posts in this thread) Maybe USD/JPY

I like DLMV becasue of Secure profit and other factors, but when it re-opens and starts a new sequence, and although it shows open orders under 11 (Trend Manager) 4 hour it does not, but keep's same sell even though it show's a buy? What about REVERSE CONDITION, don't fully understand that one, Do you think there is a bug in the program? any opinion would be appreciated. still currently up $250 on EUR &CHF starting at 0.06. very low float.

txsundevil,

This is the only information I have on DLMv1.3 taken from the download site but I believe that a donation to the site followed with an email to the author may result in the mq4 being made available.

DLMv1.3.ex4

Description:

Dealers Lots Management Expert.

This is a bug fixed version of DLMv1.2 .

It has 3 more entry methods:

* 11 - OpenOrdersBasedOnTrendManager

SELL if red bellow price

BUY if blue above price

* 12 - OpenOrdersBasedOnFXFish

SELL if indicator bellow cero line

BUY if indicator above cero line

* 13 - OpenOrdersBasedOnOpenClose

SELL if previous bar open-close > 10 pips

BUY if previous bar close-open > 10 pips

All the indicators are available at the download section.

It has been made available in the ex4 format only, without the source code.

Also available as an EA and including the source code

Dealer Lots Management Manual.mq4

Description: Dealers Method of money manegement. To use it: 1-on a fresh chart (without the expert) open the order manually, 2-Attach the expert. Based on the dealers method indicated by the link bellow. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I do not understand code but it refers to the reverse condition here.

if (OpenOrders<1)

{

myOrderType=3;

//if (iMACD(14,26,9,MODE_MAIN,0)>0 and iMACD(14,26,9,MODE_MAIN,0)>iMACD(14,26,9,MODE_MAIN,1)) then OrderType=2;

if (iMACD(NULL,0,14,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0)>iMACD(NULL,0,14,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1)) { myOrderType=2; }

//if (iMACD(14,26,9,MODE_MAIN,0)<0 and iMACD(14,26,9,MODE_MAIN,0)<iMACD(14,26,9,MODE_MAIN,1)) then OrderType=1;

if (iMACD(NULL,0,14,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0)<iMACD(NULL,0,14,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1)) { myOrderType=1; }

if (ReverseCondition==1)

After my previous post when the EA closed it reopened again with long orders on both CHF & EUR and since has performed better than I expected, the variation in price has been sufficient to close trades in either direction.

My thinking is to restrict the pairs to preserve the float until gains can be captured and I am using MaxTrades6 starting at .05

Also I will not let the EA arbitrarily close off Thursday night in future rather will watch for a time when each pair can be closed off more profitably during Friday for the weekend. The exception being prior to the NFP which will need careful attention during Thursday night.

All in all I am learning from this thread and hopefully gaining experience from others.

John

Files:
dlmv1.33.htm  46 kb

Yeoeleven (John)

yes he would like a donation at the site, however he does answer emails and is going to improve dlmv1.3 in about a month to version 1.4. basically I don't care if EUR & CHF open and stay in the same direction as long as it's profitable last week starting at 0.06 made over $1,200 last week running 24/7through everything up so far this week $338 closed however a few close calls making secure profit 15. This scalper is risky but better than others I have tested like Terminator which is in the elite section almost exactly same as DLMV, but does not seem to function correctly as it uses indicators on the chart. just will wait and see what happens over the next week or two.

Files:
dlmv1.3new.htm  57 kb

# of concurrent trades?

How many concurrent trades does this EA (typically) open during a given day ?

10points 3 & DLMv1.3

I have just realised after looking at txsundevil's latest chart my start off time is set for 25th whereas it should have been set for 24th.

My results are better than previously advised.

reemul99 I am not sure exactly what you mean but can you answer your question from the detailed charts posted?

John

Files:
dlmv1.34.htm  63 kb
10points3.htm  49 kb

Yes the 10point 3 chart looks very inviting, big profit so far for the week however, this is a no news week with really no major rally's somewhat peaceful with calm before the storm on 0.10 the max to go only up to 1.60 which is times 5 at 0.10/ however based on previous weeks the GBP can go much higher, maybe easy 8-10 Max trades, this is all based upon the ranges for that day or week, that is the major risk with these two EA's. That's why using just EUR & CHF would limit the risk like a hedge.

DLMv1.3

My latest updated result is attached.

Using this EA with only 2 pairs EURUSD & USDCHF trading in the same direction and therefore acting as a hedge seems to be the least dangerous way of using DLMv1.3.

It has achieved a profit of $302 with very little risk starting with .05 units.

John

Files:
dlmv1.35.htm  71 kb

10points 3 Dynamic Stoploss

This EA has performed well but with more risk. Starting at .1 units

Next week in the interests of trading the EA with the minimum of risk, preparing for use in an account with less funds I will only use the pairs currently being used in the DLM testing.

Files:
10points4.htm  64 kb

Yeoeleven - what do all the cancelled trades mean in DLM1.3 testing? Is this the account protection kicking in? Thanks

10 point 3 w/ dynamic stops

yeoeleven:
This EA has performed well but with more risk. Starting at .1 units Next week in the interests of trading the EA with the minimum of risk, preparing for use in an account with less funds I will only use the pairs currently being used in the DLM testing.

.. when will you start testing this one live? and will you be using which pairs? and what will be your strategy during news releases..?