Hans123Trader_v8m1_1 not placing any trades!

I am trying to use the Hans123Trader_v8m1_1 EA with an Interbank FX demo account but it isn't placing any trades. I have all 19 currency pair charts up with the happy face symbol indicating that live trading is turned on. Anyone know why it isn't entering trades?

Do you have communications?? Check at the lower right to see if you have something like 23/0 kb. If you do not, you need to go to file>open an account and start a new account. I had to do that with all my accounts tonight. They were only about a week in existance. I am getting po at IBFX for doing this all the time lately! These last two weekends they have been attempting to switch servers on the demo accounts.

Dave

<<<

I definitely have a connection; I can place orders manually. So what else could it be?

Is there something inside the code that calls out a specific Symbol() such as "GBPUSD" and you are trading on a mini account with IBFX? IBFX labels their mini charts as "GBPUSDm".

Good luck.

bkramer:
I definitely have a connection; I can place orders manually. So what else could it be?

If I am correct; there is an option in properties of an EA to allow live trading or disable it.